PDA

View Full Version : Limited Load 2 day Albacore Tuna Trip, Seaforth Landing.

fishing2much
04-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Limited load of 23 anglers, private charter on "The Cortez" captained by Jim "Rambo" Hughes and his outstanding crew out of Seaforth Landing, San Diego. Friday nite August 10th. thru Sunday afternoon August 12th. The Cortez has all the finest electronic and radar equipment with modern sleeping bunks for my party and separate quarters for the crew. The State of the art fishing vessel measures 65' with a 20' beam, two bathrooms and a shower. I only have four (4) opening left and a small deposit will hold your trip until we leave.

As a former Charter Master for McDonell Douglas/Boeing, I've been doing this type of trips for quite awhile. Last year in October 2011 we decided to just jump on a boat with only two weeks left and my party of five anglers spent over $630. per person. This year I chartered a boat way ahead of the tuna run and we got what I feel is a fantastic price.

This trip includes, boarding pass, Mexican fishing permit, fuel surcharge and INCLUDES ALL FOOD! What it DOES NOT include is the fish cleaning, jackpot (optional) or drinks. I'm not sure about the fish sacks but I'll find out. The cost? $390 total!!!!!! I'll take a small deposit of $200. now, and the balance due a couple days before we leave. PLAN AHEAD, don't be left behind and wind up paying outragous prices because you procrastinated.........shame on you.

First come, first serve. I'm a former U.S. Army Vietnam Vet so all military personnel and non-military person's are welcomed to participate. My preference would be any class of anglers, beginners, intermediate or experts but please, NO DRUGS! Hoping to slay some fish my brothers!

Interested anglers may contact me can reply to this thread or simply call me at:

Del Silva
714-642-1647 Text or Voicemail
I will answer all incoming calls or text to see who's interested, as I said, first come, first serve.
Good luck, hope to see you aboard!!!!!!