PDA

View Full Version : 4/22 Tubbin with good friends

BRING IT
04-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Bebop and his two friends, Taco and his two friends and Myself hit the water around 7:30ish 5 tubes 2 yaks.
Overcast till 11am, cool breeze and water surface temp at 67deg made for a awesome day of fishing AWESOME.
The first 45min into it, I counted 3 diff tubers in our group BENDO. This was not a uncommen sight to see today.
3 of us ended up fish over 3lbs, Bebop with the biggest 3 1/2lbs+. This is what its all about friends,trash talkin, fish stories and lmfao most of the day. This day will be with me forever.

thanks Bob and Aaron
Have Fun/ Fish Hard
BRING IT:Guns:

Hitts0n
04-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Hell yeah !! OWN IT !!!

Bebop
04-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Scott I could not of asked for a better day of fishing with my friends and two of my customers (Husband and wife)with their new rods. they fell in love with Irvine Lake because it was their best day fishing at Irvine. Thanks Scott and Aaron. Your right a good memory. Thanks to Bring it and fish Taco we had fun and laughsand only fished for half a day with limits for everyone.

Rooster
04-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Damm that sounds like a blast.. Great group ya have there. Props

fishfnatic
04-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Sounds like a hell of a party. I didn't see any tubers out there let alone a fleet. I guess Irvine is just to big. Well done out there.

the killa fish taco
04-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Nice we can go out there and have easy limit by noon and be home for the day... Had another good day on the water with the buddies!!!

5150fishn
04-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Sounds like good times for all! Looks like u guys converted some new Vine fanatics. Thanks for the report!

Leejahd
04-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Nice we can go out there and have easy limit by noon and be home for the day... Had another good day on the water with the buddies!!!
Sounds like the fishing was good! I should Have gone! Oh well it happens ... Thanks for the report bring it ...

fishincrave
04-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Yeah buddy that's the way it's done scott hope more for the 28th

Sean

FKNChristopH
04-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Sounds like a blast!

When am I going to fish with with you scott?!? hahah sounds like youre still in the zone!

*shakkaa*

fishnbear
04-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Scott I could not of asked for a better day of fishing with my friends and two of my customers (Husband and wife)with their new rods. they fell in love with Irvine Lake because it was their best day fishing at Irvine. Thanks Scott and Aaron. Your right a good memory. Thanks to Bring it and fish Taco we had fun and laughsand only fished for half a day with limits for everyone.
Bob, your customer service was excellent. For those of you that don't know Bob he is a stand up guy. He built me a custom rod that ended up breaking due to manufacturer's defect. Not only did he build a replacement rod, but he offered to put my wife and I on the fish and show us what worked. My wife and I had so much fun pulling fish with our new custom rods. We finished the day with our limits and I caught a dinner plate sized crappie on my way kicking back to shore.
Aaron and Scott, it was nice meeting the both of you. It was an awesome sight to see multiple tubers pulling on fish simultaneously. At one point I watched Bob fighting a double bendo.

BRING IT
04-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Bob, your customer service was excellent. For those of you that don't know Bob he is a stand up guy. He built me a custom rod that ended up breaking due to manufacturer's defect. Not only did he build a replacement rod, but he offered to put my wife and I on the fish and show us what worked. My wife and I had so much fun pulling fish with our new custom rods. We finished the day with our limits and I caught a dinner plate sized crappie on my way kicking back to shore.
Aaron and Scott, it was nice meeting the both of you. It was an awesome sight to see multiple tubers pulling on fish simultaneously. At one point I watched Bob fighting a double bendo.

It was great meeting you and your wife also, we deff were on some fish :) lets do it again sometime Fishnbear
tight lines