PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood report 4/17/2012...

FishinFireFighter
04-17-2012, 01:23 PM
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh:Secret::Secre t:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2504/fishqg.jpg

This is a pic from this morning. From now until the end of spawn my reports will have absolutely no tips or hints on what Ive been using until the spawn is done:Secret::Wink:. Caught 6 two days ago, 7 yesterday and 3 this morning. Im heading back tonight but this weekend its ON!! Beds are being fanned out EVERYWHERE! Its a finicky bite depending on the time of day but there have been 3 consistent periods throughout the day for me that they go crazy for about 30-45 minutes. The breeze picks up the bite. There not very aggressive yet but they will be in the next couple days. Too bad I actually have a life otherwise Id set up a campsite in the woods and live there for the next couple weeks lmao.

a321eric
04-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Nice! I will definitely be out there next week! Its crazy how they wolfpack like that. Do you know what the water temp is currently right now??

FishinFireFighter
04-17-2012, 05:31 PM
I didnt take the boat out today for an exact temp but its about 57 +/- a little depending on where you are on the lake. Thats the beauty of spawn time, I can leave the boat at home, save gas and launch fees, get excersise and catch more fish from shore than the boat.

a321eric
04-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh okay, ya I definitely like fishing from shore in the Spring time! I guarantee it will probably reach 60* by the weekend with this heat wave rolling through.
Thanks

adiablo420
04-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Oh okay, ya I definitely like fishing from shore in the Spring time! I guarantee it will probably reach 60* by the weekend with this heat wave rolling through.
Thanks

Damnnnn. Fishin nationals this weekend @ DVL or else I'd join you ... Next weekend for sure.. Lookin like I'm try for after work even during the week..

Thanks for the report..