PDA

View Full Version : THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB Opens in OC at Regency South Coast Village Theater MAY 4-10

Fear No Trout
04-17-2012, 10:53 AM
During the week of May 4-10 we will be in Orange County at the Regency South Coast Village theater at:
1561 W. Sunflower Ave., across from the South Coast Plaza shopping center in Costa Mesa.

Plan to see this long awaited documentary film that L.A. Times calls " A worthy documentary. Absorbing!"
Produced and directed by FNN's Cory Shiozaki aka Fear No Trout.

Also "like" us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/TheManzanarFishingClub

www.fearnotrout.com
www.themanzanarfishingclubmovie.com

fish_sauce
04-21-2012, 08:23 AM
thank you for posting this! I will definitely try to make it to the Regency showing!

Andrew

Troutman65
04-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Thankis for the post Cory Been waiting for your film to come to Orange County to see it .

Fear No Trout
05-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Nice turn out at the Regency on Friday and Saturday. Hope other from FNN will come to this week's opener at the Regency and tell your friends. It is also playing in S.F. at the Embarcadero, Aquarius in Palo Alto and the Shattuck in Berkeley.

troutdog
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Congratulations Cory,
This has been a long time coming, I remember reading about this when I first jumped on FNN over 5 years ago. I wish Dana was still around to see it, he was always a big fan and supporter of your project. My daughter still wears the shirt you signed and has the poster up in her room. Hoping to make it to the show this week, the trailer we watched at the Fred Hall show was great! Thanks for posting up Cory....all the best to you in moving forward.

TD