PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid night Event

MikesOcean
04-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Whata day, and whata night!!

Launched at 12 noon with my cousin Dan (Newport Dan) to see that my steering column was locked up from being in storage since last year!

Took it out of the water and tried moving the motor with all my power and Dan's power to no avail! Figured the hell with it we can chill out til more guys get here for help.
Low and behold I look at the main channel and see TB AND DA making circles in front of us just wacking the schoolies! He wasnt coming out to fix his flat, he wasn't coming out to help with my steering column, he had a job to finish!!! haha

He finally comes out with a half a dozen schoolies. We make our way to his car, change his flat, and he just leans against the motor with his body with little effort and steering column is fixed! Thx bud

I go back to launch for just about 45 min before we get in line. As soon as we let the first troll rod out, bendo, no cigar...didn't stick! 2nd time same thing... Dan starts letting line out and on the drop, fish on! 1 in the boat!
We both decide lets go in line and go to Cutbait's Country Kitchen!!!

Yummm! The dogs were great, the bass sucked! Company was great!

We shot the breeze for about 3 hours in line, made fun of each other, and heard Gary tell stories about this church girl he likes and off we went to launch!haha

It was me, Cutbait, and Newport Dan. Just a few short strikes but nothing stuck except a bass boat like cb said in his post! haha

Then we tied up to bait and wait next to TB and double A! haha that was a sight to see!
CB hooks up on a fish that you would have swore was the lake record fish with his noodle rod!!! hahaha 6lb cat and the fight seemed forever! Good job bud! Looking over at TB and DA I think they got a couple cats.

We left to try to find a nice spot for stripes but no dice! Wind started kicking up and ND And CB were getting cold so we called it a night!

BS with Bob for a bit before we left! He got my juices flowing bout SA and now I am all messed up thinking bout it!!!! YOU B/A/S/T/U/R/D!!

All in all it was good times with good people!

Thx Tammy, Mark, and Gary for planning this all out! til next time

cutbait
04-16-2012, 04:12 PM
HAHA,, I like your version of how it all went down better....

Cutbaits Country Kitchen!

Double A
04-16-2012, 04:19 PM
It was good to see you out there again MO,,, and your cuz...

I thought for sure you would have brought out the trophies,,, to stir everybody up

trail blazer
04-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Great to see ya there M/O,,,,,,,S/A soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Wink:

Hitts0n
04-16-2012, 07:54 PM
How many LMB did yall kill? Kill more mext time ok !!! Great read !!!

MikesOcean
04-16-2012, 09:49 PM
It was good to see you out there again MO,,, and your cuz...

I thought for sure you would have brought out the trophies,,, to stir everybody up

Yes Double A it was great to see you again too Bro! And uhh... I wish someone would have reminded me cuz I would have brought BOTH trophies to stir things up..haha

MikesOcean
04-16-2012, 09:52 PM
How many LMB did yall kill? Kill more mext time ok !!! Great read !!!

Hitts my Man? W/T/F? Thought for sure I would see you!! Sorry we missed ya!

LMB? I don't think that should be disclosed on an open forum!!! hahaha

SA Sooooooooon Boys!