PDA

View Full Version : anyone fishing VINE BASS TOURNEY 4/27?

h00kup33
04-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Just curious if anyone's fishing the night bass touney?

whopperstopper
04-23-2012, 05:15 PM
I am..and you?

h00kup33
04-24-2012, 12:30 AM
yes...looking forward for friday's tourney. fishing with a partner? wonder how many boaters signed up for the event?

whopperstopper
04-25-2012, 11:24 PM
yes I too am excited for this tourney, the bass have really been on the chew at irvine,wonder if this rain gonna do anything to the bite ... supposed to be nice on friday though, Got a partner that I fish there alot with you cant miss him almost 7' tall and talk your ear off..I guess it's probably not gonna be 50 boats... but we joke if we come in 3rd and theres only three boats thats no bad ... lol...good luck and see you there we'll be in a red tracker

Rooster
04-26-2012, 09:03 AM
yes I too am excited for this tourney, the bass have really been on the chew at irvine,wonder if this rain gonna do anything to the bite ... supposed to be nice on friday though, Got a partner that I fish there alot with you cant miss him almost 7' tall and talk your ear off..I guess it's probably not gonna be 50 boats... but we joke if we come in 3rd and theres only three boats thats no bad ... lol...good luck and see you there we'll be in a red trackerO

OMG your partnered with Barry? Thats funny. I know him well. Great guy, Tell him Rob said Good luck!