PDA

View Full Version : NICEEEEEEE,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT TIME ,,,,,,,,,Beautiful conditions,,,,,,,,had a blast

trail blazer
04-15-2012, 02:03 PM
My self and DOUBLE A on the water at 7am,,,,,Windy,,,rainy,,,,,,,,colder then a witche,lol,,,,,,,anyway ,,,,,,,,,,,,Took 5 hrs of searching to find them,,,,,,,,THEN, at exactly 12 oclock,, its on!!!:Big Grin:

Got off the water at 130pm to clean,m <Bunch of stripers and a better then avg smalley that swallowd the lure so deep that Double a spent 10 minutes trying to extracate my lure without harming it<MY LURE> so that its striper mojo wouldnt be upset in any way,,,,FEESH Had to be sacrifised to pull this off corectly,,,,Tasted kinda weird,,,,,Wouldnt want to fill a bucket with them though:Smile:.

out by 3 pm after fish cleaning and fixing a flat on my trk.

Cutbait fired up the barby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=Bar b q,d hot dogs and striper for everybody,,,,,,,,,,WAS GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!.

Back on at 6pm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Still beautiful conditions again,,,,,,,,,,,,,More stripers and even spent an hr baiting,,,YUK!.

D,A Picked up a nice 5lb kitty then back to our mission,,,STRIPERS,,,,,,,,,,,Got quite a few more before we were done,,,,,,,,all on new NIGHT TIME <Super tuper TOP SECRET BAKO BOY STRIPER KILLING RIG> That we came up with that work,d.

My self and d,a////bob and qary were the last ones out that sunday morn,,,,,,,,,,,,All the WUSSYS had already bugged out.

Just spent an hr cleaning the second go rounds catch and all were totally in spawn way,,,fat and a cpl had shad in there bellys also.

DOUBLE A,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Great job!!!!!Hope you had a great time on the little striper junkie boat,,,,,Thanks for sharing expences and bringing the bait<BAIT WONT BE NESESARRY NEXT TIME wouldnt you say?>.

Was a blast out there in such beautiful conditions,,,

pics

on the water,,,,,,,,,,,,,,notice the hurricane conditions in the back ground,,

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG953619.jpg

The 1st trip off the lake ,

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG956297.jpg

The BASS that had to be sacrifised,Dont mess with the BAKO BOYS striper killin rigs,,,or else

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG957899.jpg

2nd trip that nights haul,
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG952327.jpg

Till next time

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
04-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Congrats. By far the best out that night and day..

I seem to remember supergenius overly critical of our rig setups before launch...

How many did he catch again?

REEL EZ
04-15-2012, 03:10 PM
That's a nice mess of fish.
Way to own out there in the harsh climate. Thanks for the pictures and the report.
We hope to make the next night event when the weather warms a bit.
Congrats

Double A
04-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Trail Blazer, I cant say thanks enough for the day/night session. It was an honor to fish on the Striper Junkie,,, what a blast

Special thanks to Cutbait for giving up HIS seat,,, and for hooking up the bb-q... having to get that thing lit in your truck was pretty funny

It wasn't easy by any means, but we picked at em,,, once we found the "zone"

Again,,, thanks Capt. TB

and everyone that showed up,,, you won't find a better group of people that get together for the striper events & this 1st night event at the Mid.

Hitts0n
04-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Oh I love the pic of that ugly green bass slayed! One night we should all go out for a lmb slay fest!
How did that green bass taste? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
See you guys out on the next run !! Thanks for the report and manning it out !!!

Shock
04-16-2012, 07:48 AM
Nice, 2 trips in one!! Glad to see you guys slayed em both times!!

Man I gotta get out for the next one!

Sublime-Steve
04-16-2012, 08:18 AM
damn... you guys tear it up everywhere you go... poor smally.. but you cant save them all.. yea what did it taste like? lol

trail blazer
04-16-2012, 04:20 PM
damn... you guys tear it up everywhere you go... poor smally.. but you cant save them all.. yea what did it taste like? lol

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Only ate him because we had to,,,,,,,,,,TASTE,,,,,,,,Il say it again,,,,,,,WOULDNT WANT A BUCKET OF,M

TRAIL BLAZER

Hitts0n
04-16-2012, 07:56 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Only ate him because we had to,,,,,,,,,,TASTE,,,,,,,,Il say it again,,,,,,,WOULDNT WANT A BUCKET OF,M

TRAIL BLAZER

Great job on killing the green back !!

Karyn
04-16-2012, 08:14 PM
You guys were on them! I was thinking about getting a fish finder- heck, I'll just follow you! (just kidding)... great job guys!

MikesOcean
04-16-2012, 09:33 PM
TB you are the Man! Great job and great Slaaay!!

You are a Top Notch Fishermen, and a human being! Well liked by all!

It was fun just watching you and Double A doing circles in the main channel and slaaaying the feeesh!

Your partner in crime was shedding tears to be without ya! haha He must have been thinking of you when he pulled up 2girls1cup!ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Keep up the great slaaaaaying!!!

trail blazer
04-17-2012, 04:22 AM
TB you are the Man! Great job and great Slaaay!!

You are a Top Notch Fishermen, and a human being! Well liked by all!

It was fun just watching you and Double A doing circles in the main channel and slaaaying the feeesh!

Your partner in crime was shedding tears to be without ya! haha He must have been thinking of you when he pulled up 2girls1cup!ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Keep up the great slaaaaaying!!!

Yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He,s a real sicko!!!

Missed him!

Tried some new stuff out there that really paid off in feesh,,,,,Had 1 hookup trolling at over 10 mph,,,,tripped me and D/A out,,,landed that 1 and made a pass over the same school at 10 mph again and hook,d up again,,,,10mph lolololol,,, freekin weird,lolololol

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
04-17-2012, 10:42 AM
SCOTT WHEN YOU SPEED UP THE STRIPERS SEE THE RIGS AND THINK THE BAIT SCHOOL IS TRYING TO FLEE,,,,,NICE GETTING TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS,,,,,,,,,,LOADS OF LAUGHS AND SERIOUS FISHING TALK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,

trail blazer
04-17-2012, 11:21 AM
SCOTT WHEN YOU SPEED UP THE STRIPERS SEE THE RIGS AND THINK THE BAIT SCHOOL IS TRYING TO FLEE,,,,,NICE GETTING TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS,,,,,,,,,,LOADS OF LAUGHS AND SERIOUS FISHING TALK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,

Was great shooting the bull with everyone,,,,,,,,,,fishing was great/weather was great,,,,,,,,,,,what more can one ask for,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,MABY A DUSK TILL DAWN event???????????OOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAA

Cant wait till the next 1!!!

BoB ,,,,,,,,Thats exactly what was happening no doubt,,,it was cool!

TRAIL BLAZER

Coefficient13
04-17-2012, 12:50 PM
what more can one ask for,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,MABY A DUSK TILL DAWN event???????????OOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAA

I'd attend.

Trail Blazer is an idea man.

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Geat job out there my brutha'..

It almost brought a tear to my eye to walk up in line and see stripers grilling on a tailgate BBQ….dayam saweeet !

Ya did them fish up….

Nice work..

Back to back trips day to night…

I like that…done a few myself : )

Those runs are for the hardcore..

Way ta roll ya’ bako stripa’ junkie : )

Ya beat me this trip out…….but lookout…

I’ll be BACK (Said in Arnold Swartzanegger tone)

Congrats !
Gary

trail blazer
04-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Geat job out there my brutha'..

It almost brought a tear to my eye to walk up in line and see stripers grilling on a tailgate BBQ….dayam saweeet !

Ya did them fish up….

Nice work..

Back to back trips day to night…

I like that…done a few myself : )

Those runs are for the hardcore..

Way ta roll ya’ bako stripa’ junkie : )

Ya beat me this trip out…….but lookout…

I’ll be BACK (Said in Arnold Swartzanegger tone)

Congrats !
Gary

I didnt beat no body brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,just cought alot a feesh and had a blast with TRUE HARDCORE FISHJUNKIES,

GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I sure hope the next event is on my days off,,,,,,,,,,i love these things,,,,THANKS!

TRAIL BLAZER