PDA

View Full Version : I NEED BASS BOAT ADVICE

Stormcrow
08-19-2007, 04:11 PM
OK, here is my dillema. I am getting a bassboat. I have spent upwards of 3 years researching. I am settled on a Nitro. Dont get me wrong, I do like Champions and Rangers but price-convenience-looks-service caused me to lock into a Nitro.

My question is. I am looking hard at the CDC. I really like the idea of a center dual console bassboat. Can anyone think of a good reason NOT to get a CDC? Perhaps something Im overlooking? Anything else I should know? I would like any and all advice from bassboat owners out there.

Thanks so much for your time.

Jason

Rick Grover
08-19-2007, 04:46 PM
The only real negative to the CDC model is that they were never really popular and resale might become a factor should you ever decide to sell it. Nitro is just introducing for 2008 a Z-9 CDC. When you get in the 225hp range of outboards all brand boats are really pretty close in price and that includes Nitro, Ranger and Champion. Give me a call and I will be more than happy price any of those boats out for you. Rick G. Anglers Marine 714-666-2628

Nessie Hunter
08-20-2007, 08:39 AM
Jason, you dont even fish anymore... What are you going to do with a bass boat?????

:D :D :D

Stormcrow
08-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Im coming back with a vengeance!! Been fishing all over lately. Give me a call Frank and let me know when the next gathering is!

And soon, I will be at DVL throwing gargantuan swimbaits from my new boat. hahahaaaaaaaa