PDA

View Full Version : Apparently no open seats!

riverside_angler
04-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Well to my surprise, the odds of an open seat are apparently equivalent to winning the lottery. Oh well, maybe next time someone will be willing to show me the ins/outs of their bass rig. Anyhow, I headed to the lake by myself, rented a tin can, was blown all over the lake until the wind finally died down, and put some pain on the largies. Here are a few snap shots.

bassoholic
04-14-2012, 04:47 PM
LOL, put your tongue in your mouth! Sorry I couldn't join ya! All and all sounded like a good day for ya, minus the donkeys! Who needs a bass boat.....lol. I do I do!

HawgStalker
04-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Good job bro! Looks like you hung a couple nice fish.....

Thanx for the report!

riverside_angler
04-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks Hawg! I did ok considering the conditions. But I can't even imagine how it would be to have some nice electronics to guide me. Someday.....someday.

Sandman_Tracker
04-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Hey riverside_angler....is Bass fishing all you do? Do you troll at all, baitfish, saltwater, etc...?

riverside_angler
04-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Hey Sandman. I generally only bass fish. It is the challenge of the hunt that drives me. I occasionally do the saltwater trip, but only after i convince myself that puking is worth landing a nice tuna.

Dr. MindBendo
04-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Looks like you still had a great day minus the open seat.

Sandman_Tracker
04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Hey Sandman. I generally only bass fish. It is the challenge of the hunt that drives me. I occasionally do the saltwater trip, but only after i convince myself that puking is worth landing a nice tuna.

Ok, I was only asking to give you the suggestion of something other then a typical bass boat. But it sounds like you're on the path for what "you" need..