PDA

View Full Version : April 12 Trout Stocking - Irvine Lake

VineVideos
04-13-2012, 12:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj731NrabvA

In preparation of Western Outdoor News Southern California Trout Opener, April 14. Don't miss it !

Poxy Boggards
04-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Nice Video! My only suggeestion would be not to place the writing over the where the fish are being shown. But I do appreciate the fact that you guys are putting together videos for all of us trout junkies.

VineVideos
04-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Nice Video! My only suggeestion would be not to place the writing over the where the fish are being shown. But I do appreciate the fact that you guys are putting together videos for all of us trout junkies.

Thanks for your compliment and suggestion. I can minimize that a bit. But I do have to put dates, info on upcoming events, etc. But I can make some of them a bit smaller. I try to build a video that is much more than just fish going into a lake like some of the other lakes do. Also info at the end of the videos on what is currently happening at the lake, what they are biting on, as well as sometimes I go on the lake on stocking day and get some clips of fishing and where they are biting.

If you click on "videos" at www.irvinelake.net, you can check out the trout fishing tutorial videos we have produced recently. Really good "how to" info from Kewly Zimara and Don Spencer. We are producing more video tutorials on Bass, Catfish and Crappie fishing. Many of our anglers have told me they prefer the video tutorials over lengthy texts.

Hope you keep watching and thanks again !! I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Danny

BBfish
04-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Thanks for taping me at the 5:56 mark on the float tube catching one of my fish :)