PDA

View Full Version : Open Seat Saturday April 14th?

riverside_angler
04-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Hey Guys, I'm gonna be in the market soon for my own bass boat but am trying to get some pre-purchase experience whenever possible. I was wondering if anyone has an open seat for this Saturday? I will gladly pay for entrance fees and assist with the gas expense. I only plan to fish until around noon...unless of course the day results in a Donkey Fest.

Let me know- feel free to PM.

I appreciate all offers.

-Aaron

bassoholic
04-12-2012, 05:26 AM
Good luck! I want some pics!

bassoholic
04-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Better yet, I'll give you my GroPro for the day if you like....let me know!

riverside_angler
04-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Anyone??? Bueller........................Bueller!

I am aware how someone may be uncomfortable to invite a stranger on their boat. All I can do is assure you that I am not weird, don't have any crazy antics, and just want to get down and land some largies.

Thanks in advance for anyone who reaches out.

flyhigh123
04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
I too want a seat, but I assure you that I am a weirdo, crazy and flip out.

Jk..

I think DVL rents boats too if you can reserve one in time.

riverside_angler
04-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Still no one? Bump.

Pete Marino
04-13-2012, 11:29 AM
If nobody is going....you guys should share the expenses and rent a boat...OR BETTER yet rent the BassTaxi...Ken has a nice Skeeter AND a nice Nitro to rent and very affordable!!

Pete

October
04-13-2012, 04:14 PM
go on a wednesday, its half off! just book like a week in advance

bassoholic
04-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Guys, we go fishing all the time and we use Ken (Bass Taxi man) all the time. I think what Aaron is alluding to is he would like to see different boats and how everyone else has theres set up, other then Ken's Ranger and Skeeter. We are both in the market for boats and are curious to fish and see as many different kinds and setups as we can before we go out and purchase one. I am tied up all weekend on birthday parties, T-ball games and dance practices so he is a loner this weekend. Help us out with the 411 will ya. Thanks again!

whopperstopper
04-14-2012, 12:52 PM
you gonna buy new or used ? if you got 60k then you got alot to choose from :)

bassoholic
04-14-2012, 02:21 PM
you gonna buy new or used ? if you got 60k then you got alot to choose from :)

He's out on a rental right now by himself.........I'm waiting for the report....and yes I have 60k..lol