PDA

View Full Version : Night Fishing at the Lagoon 4.6.12

joetro474
04-09-2012, 10:03 AM
I had an interesting night at the lagoon. I also had a little success.

Got to the lake at 7:00 PM. I was excited for some night fishing again. Well it started off pretty crappy. As I was rigging one of my rods, my rod tip snaps. Okay now I only have 2 rods. I was okay with that (I was pretty upset) No use crying over spilled milk right? I will have one to use with a spinner and one to use finesse. I now have my two rods rigged and head down to the rocks. No bites on finessing plastics. I grabbed my spinner bait rod and began to cast. On the second cast snap, I see my spinner bait fly off into the dark blue yonder. All right, let me try a chatter bait. As I was rigging it, I noticed some fraying on the line. Then I look at the tip. I noticed that the ceramic inner lining had broken into pieces. Great I am now stuck with one rod. I will make the best of it. I walk around for a few minutes and nothing. Then Finally a nice three pounder. I am now excited that the skunk is off and tell myself there has got to be a few more of these around here. Three casts in a row stuck on something. What a wastes. Maybe I should just but some dollar bills on a hook it is probably the same thing. Well a couple of hours later I caught this male near the shore. He must have been bedding. 2 fish in 5 hours. Not the results I want to see. Ill take it.

So, I lost about 15 weights and hooks and one spinner. I got some fish though. 2 pictures of each fish.

CL SmooV
04-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Way to go on the night fish