PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Restructure Notice by Lip RipperZ, Inc

Lip Ripperz
04-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Tournament Restructure Notice by Lip RipperZ, Inc

Attention all anglers participating in future Lip RipperZ events. Our Attorney has advised the following policy:

As sportsmen here at Lip RipperZ, we believe that sportsmanship goes hand in hand with high morals, fairness and the respect and love of our great outdoors. It is also our belief that today’s sportsmen set the bar for our future generations, so we must be ever vigilant in protecting that which we so dearly love. Unfortunately, there are those in our society that may get lost on occasion, or don’t see the importance of setting a good example for our future generations, but the good news is, we in the majority do.

As such, and in light of recent controversy, we are not going to let a few bad apples spoil the bunch (whoever they may be) and have decided to continue to do our part to provide families with plenty of fun fishing opportunities to get out on the lake, spend time together fishing, and have equal chances at winning great prizes.

From here forward, all “big fish prize winners” will be required, as a condition of winning or receiving the prize, to sign an “Affidavit” which must be accompanied with at least two (2) witness co-signatures attesting to the fact that the fish was legally caught as per the official tournament and or lake rules. Any winner or co-witness found to have fraudulently signed and presented this Affidavit as fact in order to win any prize, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. AND WE MEAN IT!!

Here at Lip RipperZ, Inc, we try to do everything possible to provide quality products, and or, services, and feel this is a way to keep that track record moving forward. With this new legally binding contract present during our events, we feel this will go a long way in warding off those that think un-sportsmen like conduct pays.

In no way, shape or form, was this letter intended to be directed toward any single individuals. Further comments / opinions on this matter can be sent directly my attention at the email below. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Bryan Friedman, CEO
Lip RipperZ, Inc
Sales@lipripperz.com

REEL EZ
04-08-2012, 02:07 PM
How about this ???? http://polytest.org/Fishing2003.htm Not affiliated with this company.

Recommendations for Tournament Directors
It is important that tournament rules reflect the likelihood of polygraph testing and that each angler agrees to the rules before fishing. We recommend the following wording: "Prior to the distribution of any awards, any angler or registered crew member, at the discretion of the tournament director, may be required to take and pass a polygraph exam. The time and place for the polygraph testing will be determined by the tournament director. If any angler wishes to dispute an unfavorable polygraph result, the angler may have a second polygraph conducted within 10 days by a qualified polygraph examiner at the angler's expense. This 'tiebreaker' polygraph must be administered to ASTM standards."

We recommend that prize moneys be withheld until the polygraph exams have been completed. We strongly discourage the administration of any polygraph exams on a fishing day since testing is less reliable when a person is fatigued. We recommend the exams be conducted on the next available day after the tournament ends. We recommend scheduling exam dates at least 60 days prior to the tournament to avoid scheduling conflicts. Since a properly-conducted tournament exam takes about one hour, you may need to hire more than one examiner if you anticipate the need for more than 5 or 6 exams.

casting call
04-08-2012, 02:15 PM
What if the winning fish were caught by a lone fisherman with no witnesses around? I mean, many times someone will catch a nice fish, and there may be several fishermen in the general area (or not), but none are paying attention to you? Tubers, yakers and tooners would be affected by this rule should one of them get the winning fish. Or if any witnesses were not in the tourney and just bail before the fish is weighed or the witnesses just cant be found during weigh in?

FKNChristopH
04-08-2012, 02:51 PM
^+1
andd... a polygraph test will cost hundreds of dollars.

Just my .02

I do commend Bryan for trying to help prevent particular situations that need to be prevented.

Stand up guy in my book, and has a killer smile.. no homo :middlefinger:

MasterTrout
04-08-2012, 03:49 PM
I think this is a great step in demonstrating that they care that the tourney remain legit; however, I agree withthe above poster who stated that one may not have a witness. What happens to me when I'm tubin and catch the big one with no one around to see. I should win but now I can't because I don't have a witness.

As for recommendations, I'm not sure either. It really comes down to integrity and trust. If someone wants to cheat real bad, they'll find a way. I was once told a lock only keeps honest people honest.

BRING IT
04-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Baby steps guys, this all didnt start overnight. Like Mastertrout said a lock only keeps honest people honest.

Keep posting ideas it will help im sure.

Have Fun/ Fish Hard
BRING IT:Guns:

Prowler_Tuber
04-08-2012, 04:10 PM
How about this ???? http://polytest.org/Fishing2003.htm Not affiliated with this company.

Recommendations for Tournament Directors
It is important that tournament rules reflect the likelihood of polygraph testing and that each angler agrees to the rules before fishing. We recommend the following wording: "Prior to the distribution of any awards, any angler or registered crew member, at the discretion of the tournament director, may be required to take and pass a polygraph exam. The time and place for the polygraph testing will be determined by the tournament director. If any angler wishes to dispute an unfavorable polygraph result, the angler may have a second polygraph conducted within 10 days by a qualified polygraph examiner at the angler's expense. This 'tiebreaker' polygraph must be administered to ASTM standards."

We recommend that prize moneys be withheld until the polygraph exams have been completed. We strongly discourage the administration of any polygraph exams on a fishing day since testing is less reliable when a person is fatigued. We recommend the exams be conducted on the next available day after the tournament ends. We recommend scheduling exam dates at least 60 days prior to the tournament to avoid scheduling conflicts. Since a properly-conducted tournament exam takes about one hour, you may need to hire more than one examiner if you anticipate the need for more than 5 or 6 exams.

Seriously no need for a polygraph, we all know what the deal is an who's involved. I doubt will have to worry about this anymore now that it's finally come to light, so let's just fish and do what we do and catch fish. Fix who needs to get paid and bann those responsible from the Vine and call it a day! Daniella, Jimmy and the crew run a top notch lake and staff. Tight lines everyone.

Big Daddy
04-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Tournament Restructure Notice by Lip RipperZ, Inc

Attention all anglers participating in future Lip RipperZ events. Our Attorney has advised the following policy:

As sportsmen here at Lip RipperZ, we believe that sportsmanship goes hand in hand with high morals, fairness and the respect and love of our great outdoors. It is also our belief that today’s sportsmen set the bar for our future generations, so we must be ever vigilant in protecting that which we so dearly love. Unfortunately, there are those in our society that may get lost on occasion, or don’t see the importance of setting a good example for our future generations, but the good news is, we in the majority do.

As such, and in light of recent controversy, we are not going to let a few bad apples spoil the bunch (whoever they may be) and have decided to continue to do our part to provide families with plenty of fun fishing opportunities to get out on the lake, spend time together fishing, and have equal chances at winning great prizes.

From here forward, all “big fish prize winners” will be required, as a condition of winning or receiving the prize, to sign an “Affidavit” which must be accompanied with at least two (2) witness co-signatures attesting to the fact that the fish was legally caught as per the official tournament and or lake rules. Any winner or co-witness found to have fraudulently signed and presented this Affidavit as fact in order to win any prize, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. AND WE MEAN IT!!

Here at Lip RipperZ, Inc, we try to do everything possible to provide quality products, and or, services, and feel this is a way to keep that track record moving forward. With this new legally binding contract present during our events, we feel this will go a long way in warding off those that think un-sportsmen like conduct pays.

In no way, shape or form, was this letter intended to be directed toward any single individuals. Further comments / opinions on this matter can be sent directly my attention at the email below. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Bryan Friedman, CEO
Lip RipperZ, Inc
Sales@lipripperz.com

Your definatly going to need a different Idea than 2 witnesses. That is just crazy (not thought threw very well, I hope your attorney didn't come up with that or you need to give him the old Donald Trump "YOUR FIRED") routine, and a "Polygragh" someone needs to get reel. And as they say in the shark tank "For this reason I'm out".

Big Daddy
04-08-2012, 04:48 PM
What if the winning fish were caught by a lone fisherman with no witnesses around? I mean, many times someone will catch a nice fish, and there may be several fishermen in the general area (or not), but none are paying attention to you? Tubers, yakers and tooners would be affected by this rule should one of them get the winning fish. Or if any witnesses were not in the tourney and just bail before the fish is weighed or the witnesses just cant be found during weigh in?

Maybe you guy's won't be eligible to win anymore only us guy's in a boat or on shore if we have 5 or 6 people around. Give's me a little bit of a chance now. I'm all for this (you guy's still need to pay your money though) instead of getting screwed from the sight fisherman you will get it from me and (Jo Mamma II).

Lip Ripperz
04-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Whether or not this becomes final edit a, b, c or d, its still a work in progress. But putting a plan into action to try and prevent cheating is a top priority. All suggestions welcome.

fishfnatic
04-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Keep up the good work Bryan. It is really nice to see someone who owns a company to go through such great lengths to try and either rectify (if possible) or at least take it as a learning experience and move forward. Many business owners in the world have a holier then thou approach and that doesn't work. Especially as a small business working within a tight knit demographic.

Also free lip ripperz products doesn't hurt either...

Just kidding.

Again I commend you on your prompt action on this holiday weekend.

BRING IT
04-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Keep up the good work Bryan. It is really nice to see someone who owns a company to go through such great lengths to try and either rectify (if possible) or at least take it as a learning experience and move forward. Many business owners in the world have a holier then thou approach and that doesn't work. Especially as a small business working within a tight knit demographic.

Also free lip ripperz products doesn't hurt either...

Just kidding.

Again I commend you on your prompt action on this holiday weekend.

Like I said, great guy, great post:Beer Toast:

flashburn2020
04-08-2012, 06:06 PM
I hate to say this , but........... People need to be watched (I guess, what a shame). So how 'bout a couple of "fishing referees" (security if you like) cruising around in boats with binoculars and/or walking the shoreline watching everyone that needs to be watched. A secured tourney is one option - now how do you do it?
Has it really come to this? Have people let it get to this?

I don't think a couple of signatures is going to do a thing. People have been lying forever, and will continue to do so. crashburn2020

Prowler_Tuber
04-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I hate to say this , but........... People need to be watched (I guess, what a shame). So how 'bout a couple of "fishing referees" (security if you like) cruising around in boats with binoculars and/or walking the shoreline watching everyone that needs to be watched. A secured tourney is one option - now how do you do it?
Has it really come to this? Have people let it get to this?

I don't think a couple of signatures is going to do a thing. People have been lying forever, and will continue to do so. crashburn2020

That would be great to have extra security but it's not a coincidence that everyone is not surprised who is involved the rumors have shown to be fact now and I don't really see this being a problem now besides everyone will be watching for this now which is good

MasterTrout
04-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I agree with prowlertuber, this will probably not happen again since there is so much awareness. Let's just have fun and fish.

Marley
04-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Two witnesses would require two other people being present. Single boat anglers, tubers and yakers would encounter defacto disqualification. Requiring three people in a boat, or on the water referees to witness the catch would be other options, but the two other people present on the boat would require a blind draw for buddies, also requiring the numbers of entrants to be in multiples of three (can't divide 61 boat anglers into equal groups of three.)
Forfeiture of a deposit would be awesome, but that would turn our passtime into a more elite pursuit, alienating too many people who, for whatever reason, could not post the deposit and that's not right.
Probably the best thing going is what happened Saturday with lake employees witnessing the act. That in itself should be iron-clad and irrefutable evidence.
Best scenario is long-term (permanent would be better) disqualification from future tournaments or lake admission, and fullest legal prosecution.

Rooster
04-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Although the 2 witness idea would work at SARL & Corona it would not work at Irvine. IMO the VINE has had a problem with people walking the shores sight fishing which in most cases this season has led to all the controversy. Throwing a jig at a trout in your zone is fine but chasing a trout all down the shorelines for 30 mins until it finally bites or snaged is another. Not sure if you are aware Brian, this season at Irvine lake, thousands of dollars have been paid out to people using this method and it is actually going to start growing if not stopped.

I have no idea how it would be entered into the rules or worded but it really does need to be added!

seal
04-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Secret spy fisherman without an agenda and not entered into the contest. I'd bet there would be many on this board that would volunteer to ensure our sport/recreational activity isn't further drug through the mud by those that have only greed and notoriety as their motive.

5150fishn
04-08-2012, 08:46 PM
It really sucks that it has come to this and I would hate to be in Brian's shoes. It is a testimant to Brian and the Irvine lake staff for taking this seriously but things like this have been going on for quite some time. I as a kayaker have caught many trout without a witness close enough to verify how I caught said fish. This is a good idea in theory but just not doable on Irvine lake. I don't know what the surefire answer to stop this is but hopefully someone will come up with a brillant idea.

BRING IT
04-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Secret spy fisherman without an agenda and not entered into the contest. I'd bet there would be many on this board that would volunteer to ensure our sport/recreational activity isn't further drug through the mud by those that have only greed and notoriety as their motive.

A friend and I thought this would be a great idea. Im in, volunteer any tiime. I have plenty of friends that would luv to do it also.

just offer a free pass to the volunteer to fake fish for the day and bust SNAGGERS, NETTERS, LAKE JUMPERS all on my GoPro beeeoches....lol

MasterTrout
04-08-2012, 08:55 PM
We are on to something....how about your entry fee refunded if you are successful in turning in a cheater. Basically like the police pay a reward if you report a theif AND they are found guilty.

Of course it would be at the lakes discretion, but it would work. After the investigation/fact finding is complete and verified, then a big thank you is given to the person that reported it, and their fee is refunded.

TimelessFSR
04-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Maybe competitors need to submit video footage of themselves catching their fish legally and then require that the camera should pan directly to a shot of their Irvine sticker for that day.

afisherman13
04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
A friend and I thought this would be a great idea. Im in, volunteer any tiime. I have plenty of friends that would luv to do it also.

just offer a free pass to the volunteer to fake fish for the day and bust SNAGGERS, NETTERS, LAKE JUMPERS all on my GoPro beeeoches....lol

great idea bring it as long as said volunteer has no ties to any pro staff that has been cought cheating in the past like that dude killer fish taco from bite on right didnt he bring a dead fish from sarl sorry was i not out of line

BRING IT
04-08-2012, 09:54 PM
great idea bring it as long as said volunteer has no ties to any pro staff that has been cought cheating in the past like that dude killer fish taco from bite on right didnt he bring a dead fish from sarl sorry was i not out of line

No, not out of line one bit. Are you trying to justify something here??????? Please share.

afisherman13
04-08-2012, 10:15 PM
No, not out of line one bit. Are trying to justify something here??????? Please share.

nothing to share just my 2 cents thats all .

OC ANGLER
04-08-2012, 11:13 PM

Id volunteer also ! more eyes out on the water and maybe going around the shore would be great . iam not hip on the idea of witness's cause I know for me I almost always am by myself or only with one other not to mention people will still just lie even if they did have a couple people with them.

evosamurai
04-08-2012, 11:30 PM
the idea of the video footage and sticker for the day is a good idea

cutbait
04-09-2012, 05:09 AM
Nothing says respectful tournament like all participants video taping and scrutinizing fellow competitors every catch.

LMAO... No thanks

Prowler_Tuber
04-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Nothing says respectful tournament like all participants video taping and scrutinizing fellow competitors every catch.

LMAO... No thanks

I guess it's a good thing the Pro's don't have camera crews on their boats I doubt they would be able to handle it lol

cutbait
04-09-2012, 06:48 AM
I guess it's a good thing the Pro's don't have camera crews on their boats I doubt they would be able to handle it lol

Yeah cause the B.A.S.S. elite guys are snaggin, netting, culling dead fish. :Rolls Eyes:

That's why the camera crews are there?

Prowler_Tuber
04-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Yeah cause the B.A.S.S. elite guys are snaggin, netting, culling dead fish. :Rolls Eyes:

That's why the camera crews are there?

Actually it's to keep the Long Line fisherman out of the FLW tour but I do see your valid point.

flyhigh123
04-09-2012, 11:49 AM
i dont have any plans to fish in a tourney and havent been to irvine.

But here is my suggestion:

Having 2 witnesses is going to be tough, since many people fish alone or maybe 1 other person. I believe that having the option of a witness line would be good, but that would be a option.

I also suggest that there have legal jargon that states, should any staff member of the tourney or the property see any netting cheating, that unfortunately, the angler must be banned and DQ'd unless the angler has proof such as a video. Also, the staff member or any fisherman be questioned and have them give a deposition on what they saw.

Any staff member should have a higher ranking where should they see cheating, they should have a higher say.

I also suggest a second document for anyone that see's cheating that they sign a document sighting when and where the cheating occured. Thus this also reduces false allegations. So for example, if i see another angler cheating, i can anonmyously file a complaint and sign a document stating that I saw cheating.

It is impossible to avoid and cut out cheating entirely, but we can reduce the chances. Cheaters always will be around.

Should there be cheating involved, then sometimes, you just need to make an announcement that the awards cannot be given at that point and you take the time to analyze the situation. sometimes, a delay of an hour + is ok as long as the anglers know what is going on.

It can also state that any fish that shows signs of snagging or damage be not allowed from the beginning. This way, it eliminated snaggers. That fish brought in need to be in good condition. So for the few anglers that do catch a larger fish fairly and a cormarant did attack it, it is not allowed.

Also, new flesh wounds can be detected compared to flesh wounds a few days old.

excuse me for my terrible grammer as i am at work and typing quick.

white belt
04-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Two signature witnesses open up another can of worms that you dont want. Now, with a couple of shady friends, any liar can win any tourney as long as he brings his buddies along.

And as for the guys saying it wont happen again because it has been brought to light: get real. They were talking about this guy snagging at SB CO derbies. He is only stepping his "game" up and hitting the big tourneys now lol

Anyway good luck to lipripperz. You try to do something nice for the people and some p.o.s. always has to ruin it. I say just have volunteers policing the lake. give away a free pack of lures for helping out or something.

white belt
04-09-2012, 12:39 PM
And all tourney fishers should have to fish from shore, no wading, and without a boat or tube. Way easier to watch everyone then. Makes the playing field even for the competitors too. That may be asking too much though.

Prowler_Tuber
04-09-2012, 12:44 PM
And all tourney fishers should have to fish from shore, no wading, and without a boat or tube. Way easier to watch everyone then. Makes the playing field even for the competitors too. That may be asking too much though.

Lame!!! Then it will end up like a SARL event where you are stuck elbow to elbow. There are people who fish only shore and there are those of us you dont even own rod holders. People just need to have to have the balls to call out the people they see cheating. Fish on and tight lines.

white belt
04-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Lame!!! Then it will end up like a SARL event where you are stuck elbow to elbow. There are people who fish only shore and there are those of us you dont even own rod holders. People just need to have to have the balls to call out the people they see cheating. Fish on and tight lines.

Maybe tourneys at Irvine should be all boat/yaks/tubes and SARL/Corona shore only? It would be easier to concentrate all your staff on land or water this way.

Danny300
04-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Why not just keep the rules as they are and just change the sponsor to SHAUN'S SMOKING JIGZ??? Atleast you know you signing up for shaddy suff from the get go.

Hotbite909
04-09-2012, 03:50 PM
The idea of voluntary help is a good idea. Especially, if you offer them some free product or pass at a lake. To post a unknown person in a specific area would work good. Give them a camera and have them film suspicious activity when someone is catching fish. Honestly, you can't prove a person is snagging from shore unless you have PROOF! If a person throws in front of a fish and it takes the jig that is legal. It is just a different style of fishing. " Sight Fishing" If he catches it from shore and it has snagged marks on it, does it mean they did it. No! Everyone could be throwing at that fish as it travel down shore. Just have to be more aware the next time. Lastly, I do not agree with snagging especially when people money and effort is involved. Total b.s.

white belt
04-09-2012, 04:56 PM
"Secret shoppers" equipped with go pros in each zone. Hotbite... i think we solved this little riddle. lol as Kobe would say..."you're welcome."

fish ful
04-10-2012, 08:50 AM
why not just leave the hook and a little line attached? that would show a natural hook set?

I don't know....i have seen cheaters win big money and i'm sad to say nothing happened when people called them out. I know i could not sleep at night if i took money from good people just having a good time. These cheaters are low lifes but the sad thing is they don't care about being a low life. that's just how they live.

After my experiances....i don't enter these events. And some days i catch bigger fish then the winners....but i know i had fun. and that's all that matters to me. If i want money, i work for it. I don't steel for it.

flashburn2020
04-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Being that rules are being changed (?) how 'bout NO "SIGHT FISHING" ! Put an observer/referee in a boat in the cove, another in a boat along the west shoreline, and someone else to walk the shoreline. If the party having the tournament can give away sample product, they can sure be able to police their own tournament to make sure this bs stops. If they don't want to produce security for their tournaments (and I don't mean affidavits and witnesses), I think people should use their better judgement. to be continued................

flashburn2020
04-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Also, have I been hearing that the fish might be relocated from other fisheries???? Do you have to check coolers coming into the lake?????? What a pain this has become for such a simple thing as fishing in a tournament.

Fish Dog
04-11-2012, 10:25 PM
This is why I don't fish tournaments. Who needs this BS, besides the fact that it attracts crowds. I go fishing to relax.

TimelessFSR
04-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Who needs this BS, besides the fact that it attracts crowds.

The lake operators and the sponsors. Crowds = more money spent on tickets, food, rentals, etc....plus it helps the sponsors with marketing their products.

smokehound
04-12-2012, 09:51 AM

just offer a free pass to the volunteer to fake fish for the day and bust SNAGGERS, NETTERS, LAKE JUMPERS all on my GoPro beeeoches....lolNOW we're getting somewhere. I was thinking the same exact thing. I'm sure irvine can afford to give someone a free pass in exchange =]

TaperSteve, this is what I meant. Coming up with better ideas. This is a tournament, not a friggen raffle.

EndlessSeason
04-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Good luck Bryan, it will get better and resolved quickly I am sure . Its a shame people try to take advantage of almost every thing in this world or want it for free and you are doing a great thing by trying to make fishing fun and the chance to win big bucks but there is always a chump trying to take whats not theirs.

I hope this does not spoil good times for many by a few bad actions from some. These tournaments are hell to put together and I hope someday everyone understands and appreciates what your doing. They just need to have fun and go catch some fish, its simple boys .... Dont be a dick!

EndlessSeason
04-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Being that rules are being changed (?) how 'bout NO "SIGHT FISHING" ! Put an observer/referee in a boat in the cove, another in a boat along the west shoreline, and someone else to walk the shoreline. If the party having the tournament can give away sample product, they can sure be able to police their own tournament to make sure this bs stops. If they don't want to produce security for their tournaments (and I don't mean affidavits and witnesses), I think people should use their better judgement. to be continued................

Thats a good idea.... have people check into a "referee" with their catch and tag it or something.

Hitts0n
04-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Blah Blah Blah ok now folks this **** is dead and old. Lets get some fishing reports up on here !
Lets get back to 0wning ! Slay some fish !

Jbro
04-12-2012, 07:45 PM
I am an attorney guys and i hate to say that the "legally binding contract" and "prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law, and we mean it" really doesnt mean anything as far as holding someone legally liable. The above suggestion regarding the polygraph is your best bet. Prosecuting someone belongs to the District Attorney of Orange County and you may be hard pressed to get the sheriff to investigate such a case and the DA to go with it given budgetary contraints. Just thoughts about being effective in your prevention techniques. Good luck.

fishbone
04-13-2012, 03:30 PM
what if you just did away with tourneys all together? things would be alot simpler and people will all be happy. $$ cause problems, bottom line! bring back the family atmosphere to the lake!

BRING IT
04-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Also, have I been hearing that the fish might be relocated from other fisheries???? Do you have to check coolers coming into the lake?????? What a pain this has become for such a simple thing as fishing in a tournament.

I just found out that transporting fish to other fisheries is a Federal offence. yes its true

Big Daddy
04-14-2012, 09:53 PM
This is why I don't fish tournaments. Who needs this BS, besides the fact that it attracts crowds. I go fishing to relax.

Just stay home then

what if you just did away with tourneys all together? things would be alot simpler and people will all be happy. $$ cause problems, bottom line! bring back the family atmosphere to the lake!

What if you just stay home with Fish dog and you two play "Go Fish" while the rest of us go and fish

smokehound
04-14-2012, 10:18 PM
brown-Nosing threat level: Severe

:LOL:

For the record, id like to clarify that Bite-On has nothing to do with my comment earlier..

..except to generate "Teh Lulz".

They should structure the tournaments like golf. But that's just because I like golf. :LOL:

Hitts0n
04-14-2012, 11:06 PM
brown-Nosing threat level: Severe

:LOL:

For the record, id like to clarify that Bite-On has nothing to do with my comment earlier..

..except to generate "Teh Lulz".

They should structure the tournaments like golf. But that's just because I like golf. :LOL:

Lmao !! I'll just drive the golf cart...lol