PDA

View Full Version : Santa fe dam 4/7/12.

Lakerfan160
04-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Got to the lake @ 5pm for a short session. I walked around the bank to get to my spot,someone had a trout on a stringer and another person had a carp. It was a little windy but the water was pretty clear on some spot. 10mins on my first spot and nothing. went to my second spot a hooked and nice bass CPR. FIRST BASS OF THE YEAR:Cool:. after 30mins i tryed a differnt sPot and nothing, it was like 7:20pm. i thought the park closes at 6pm until april 30??? maybe its because the fair, better for me more fishing time :). thats all for my quick report.

34373 sryy i blank out the spot im pretty sure this guy is protecting its nest, it attack my lure very aggrasive or maybe not but just in case. i seen the guy that had the carp put it a bag its cool to take carp or trout home. you never know it can be a bass being put in a plastic bag next time. please release the bass and other fish if your not going to eat it!

Carptain_Bao
04-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Good one, haven't had any luck on bass in spring yet, hopefully I will get something like yours.
CPR is sth you gotta do with bass, dont really understand why some people just dont understand that.

bman90278
04-07-2012, 10:25 PM
please release the bass and other fish if your not going to eat it!

Well, that's the problem at most city lakes...The bass don't get released cause they will be dinner.

-b

Lakerfan160
04-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Good one, haven't had any luck on bass in spring yet, hopefully I will get something like yours.
CPR is sth you gotta do with bass, dont really understand why some people just dont understand that.

tnx. the bass season is just starting at santa fe dam keep workin and you will get some. pm me if u hav some questions i can maybe answer some.

XMrxSEAUx
04-07-2012, 10:30 PM

Yea:( they have the right to eat them also, but as for us we see them as sport and CPR them

Lakerfan160
04-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Well, that's the problem at most city lakes...The bass don't get released cause they will be dinner.

-b

its really sad, there aren't many bass in city parks cause of that

christopherstellar
04-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Great job on the bass! Thanks for blocking the spot out, never know who is browsing our site! Were you throwing plastics or reaction baits?

evosamurai
04-08-2012, 10:43 PM
cant wait to have bass fish sticks mmm mmm mmm

wrestlefish
04-09-2012, 05:08 AM
cant wait to have bass fish sticks mmm mmm mmm

They are actually pretty good. I ate it all the time as a kid when I lived in Wisconsin.

Lakerfan160
04-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Great job on the bass! Thanks for blocking the spot out, never know who is browsing our site! Were you throwing plastics or reaction baits?

reaction baits, im not very good with plastics becasue of the rocks there and the worms get snag lol

christopherstellar
04-09-2012, 05:28 PM
You have to be pretty desperate to eat those fish, that says a lot about your situation