PDA

View Full Version : travelling some where! .....so bring it on!

madmax951
04-07-2012, 03:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb61AVsxD34

"i" , 1000th stories high... in a dream.......................

I thanked LIFE.....................

And as I fell, my life flashed in front of me...

like a deep sea creature signalling in da darkest regions of the Mariana Trench.....

-------------
-------------------------
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not to leave my mark on the world....but.. the world on..... me. I'll be successful when my time comes.......and as i reached terminal velocity... a beacon of light exploded within me... penetrating, conquering, and traveling the vastness of this sea of darkness...engulfing it into a white soothing flash. Where which I then woke ... and I was home.

by me
an X-dj (always underground....)

bassgrabber1
04-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Great report ???????????? Uugghhh:...........

bassoholic
04-07-2012, 09:39 AM
I just wasted 4 minutes of my life with this post!

bassgrabber1
04-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Hahahaha.....I got about 30 seconds in and said WTF!!

madmax951
04-08-2012, 11:31 AM
oops ... sry guys... i was drunk...lol

any ways.... i went to the lake that day 4/6/12 from 4pm-6:30pm in hunt for some shore fishing red ear. I fished lot 11-12 using red worms and size 6 octopus hooks but seem to only attract trout. had many bites but only caught 2 keepers. the guy to the right of me had one trout and had been there 5 hours . the guy to the left of me had been there since 7am and had around 12 red ears and 3 trouts. He had been using redworms and mealworms. After I got there he didn't have any further bites, I guess the bite had died down. I travel up and down the beach area and most of the people there had been skunked except for those who had been there all day. seems like most red ears had been taken during the morning and noon. Most there where after red ears, a few people fishing the south end of the beach area had gotten their limits in trout. Guess that's the hot spot for those targeting trout cause its been several times that I see limits or close to limits on them.

will probably wait till the crowds leave this weekend before i go back to hunt red Octobers...i mean red ears....

well, sorry again for one cerveza too many and the wtf post on top... lol...

ps... note to self not to write in the forums when I had way too much to drink.... damm u !!! bud-light platinums.... damm you 6% beers!! damm I was drunk....hehe.

Natural Lefty
04-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Hello Max. My wife and I were on a fishing/sightseeing trip to Arizona and we just got back around midnight on Friday evening.

I hope to be back at Perris soon, hopefully accompanied by my wife and with more active, lure eating fishies waiting for us (although I won't complain if we still have to resort to worms to catch fish).

DotA
04-15-2012, 04:55 PM
good music

old pudd fisher
04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Hello Max. My wife and I were on a fishing/sightseeing trip to Arizona and we just got back around midnight on Friday evening.

I hope to be back at Perris soon, hopefully accompanied by my wife and with more active, lure eating fishies waiting for us (although I won't complain if we still have to resort to worms to catch fish).

Welcome back, traveling is fun but it's always nice to come back home after having a good time. Hope you post a report about your trip. Perris is waiting for you.

old pudd fisher
04-15-2012, 08:09 PM
No prob. madmax, I like a few late evening beers myself no harm done.

Natural Lefty
04-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Ted, I did post a report about fishing with my wife at our favorite spot along the Colorado River (Friday the 13th at Aha Quin). Several replies were saying it was long-winded, but gosh, that was some of the best panfishing for large Redear and Bluegill we have ever had, not to mention the line-breaking drag rippers we hooked. One of them almost spooled me while I was using 6 pound line.

I haven't reported anything on Arizona fishing yet. We caught fish but it wasn't as good. We have some nice pictures, so I am trying to figure out a better way to post them.

madmax951
04-17-2012, 07:15 AM
hey Lefty, yeah I've been fishing the north end of the lake lately with some good success on 2-3 hour sessions. I'll probably be in once or twice this weak and I'll make sure I rendezvous with you at the Marina. Seems like some warmer days ahead of us.... see what happens.

looks like the Marina in the background of avatar Old Pudd, so maybe I'll get to meet you too.

Well see u fellers at the lake. Fish On!

Natural Lefty
04-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Likewise I hope to see you there, Max. I had very good fishing success last year at the Sail Cove fishing pier as well as the marina, so we shall see.

madmax951
04-19-2012, 04:35 AM
good music

hehe..thanks!

yup... music sets the tone...whether I started this post wrong but hopefully redeem myself..

living life without regrets...

"just be"'ing myself....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVPDaWFHJJ4&ob=av2e