PDA

View Full Version : Pudd Info

Carptain_Bao
04-05-2012, 10:58 PM
After hearing so many awesome reports from the pudd,I decide to try some luck out there for the first time. Probably for some panfish and carp. It will be great if any of u guys share some info with me.
It seems to be a large lake. Where do u all fish for panfish or carp, like the general areas, just wanna know some basic info about that lake
Any help will do.

Stro

fishermanx14
04-06-2012, 03:46 AM
After hearing so many awesome reports from the pudd,I decide to try some luck out there for the first time. Probably for some panfish and carp. It will be great if any of u guys share some info with me.
It seems to be a large lake. Where do u all fish for panfish or carp, like the general areas, just wanna know some basic info about that lake
Any help will do.

Stro

From panfish i recomend you go to sailboat cove, you have to find the fish but once you do its a lot of fun. bluegill i recomend drop shoting redwoms and having one pole far and one shorter and every once and a while reel one in and cast it out 5 or 10 feet. For crappie They like to hide by the end of the dock and are occasionally caught on worms but i think you should jig for them. Read my latest report

white belt
04-06-2012, 08:33 AM
I had luck with red worms on a mosquito hook, c-rigged. Fished sail boat cove as well. when are you heading out there? If its not SARL im probably going to pudd again Sunday.

Carptain_Bao
04-06-2012, 09:02 PM
From panfish i recomend you go to sailboat cove, you have to find the fish but once you do its a lot of fun. bluegill i recomend drop shoting redwoms and having one pole far and one shorter and every once and a while reel one in and cast it out 5 or 10 feet. For crappie They like to hide by the end of the dock and are occasionally caught on worms but i think you should jig for them. Read my latest report

Ok thank you, I just bought some red worms, hopefully its gonna work out!

Carptain_Bao
04-06-2012, 09:04 PM
I had luck with red worms on a mosquito hook, c-rigged. Fished sail boat cove as well. when are you heading out there? If its not SARL im probably going to pudd again Sunday.

I will be there tmr, maybe just a morning session.

fishermanx14
04-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Ok thank you, I just bought some red worms, hopefully its gonna work out!

gonna be at sailboat cove 2maro will you

Carptain_Bao
04-07-2012, 10:48 PM
gonna be at sailboat cove 2maro will you

I will probably be at the middle pier cove for some carp action or the sailboat cove, still undecided. Hopefuly imma see you there!

fishermanx14
04-07-2012, 10:55 PM
I will probably be at the middle pier cove for some carp action or the sailboat cove, still undecided. Hopefuly imma see you there!

ok, ill be next on the right side of the docks in sail boat cove ...good luck where ever you go, what do you look like?

Carptain_Bao
04-07-2012, 11:08 PM
ok, ill be next on the right side of the docks in sail boat cove ...good luck where ever you go, what do you look like?

lol i am asian probably u can tell from my last name, 18 years old. I will be in a grey long sleeve shirt and shorts.
Do you know if it is good to fish for carp near the sail boat cove?

fishermanx14
04-07-2012, 11:19 PM
i have no idea, i saw one guy fish for carp right next to me all day and he got nothing, i am 14, im white, i have kind of long hair, and ill be wearing shorts and a green sweatshirt or a t shirt, my name is christian by the way

Carptain_Bao
04-07-2012, 11:22 PM
i have no idea, i saw one guy fish for carp right next to me all day and he got nothing, i am 14, im white, i have kind of long hair, and ill be wearing shorts and a green sweatshirt or a t shirt, my name is christian by the way

k cool, probably i ll meet u up tmr. I ll be there for a morning session. Nice to know your name christian, you can just call me Bao or Zee.

fishermanx14
04-07-2012, 11:51 PM
k cool, probably i ll meet u up tmr. I ll be there for a morning session. Nice to know your name christian, you can just call me Bao or Zee.

see you then