PDA

View Full Version : Perris 04/05

Sandman_Tracker
04-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Fished the afternoon with Bassgrabber at Perris. We hit thewater around 1:30. Water temp was holding around 67. We hooked give or take about 12-14 and landing 8-10 (lost track, sorry). We even had a double hook up and lost both. Bassgrabber might be able togive a more accurate count, maybe he was keeping track. We fished the shallows using creature bait, shaky head and senko…Nothing big, all 2LB and less.

And then……..the wind kicked our @$$. It got too windy to even control the boat and we couldn’t fish properly. Ended up heading outaround 6:30 or so…

Huge thanks to Bassgrabber for sharing the 411 on Perris….Cool guy, I’d fish with him anytime (just make sure you’re up wind)

bassgrabber1
04-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Fished the afternoon with Bassgrabber at Perris. We hit thewater around 1:30. Water temp was holding around 67. We hooked give or takeabout 12-14 and landing 8-10 (lost track, sorry). We even had a double hook up and lost both. Bassgrabber might be able togive a more accurate count, maybe he was keeping track. We fished the shallowsusing creature bait, shaky head and senko…Nothing big, all 2LB and less.

And then……..the wind kicked our @$$. It got too windy toeven control the boat and we couldn’t fish properly. Ended up heading outaround 6:30 or so…

Huge thanks to Bassgrabber for sharing the 411 on Perris….Coolguy, I’d fish with him anytime (just make sure you’re up wind)

hahahahahaha.....great time man. I lost track after a while but I just called it a dozen...lol Perris is really on fire and today was no disappointment. We could have done better if the wind would have cooperated but hey thats fishing. Sandman is a cool cat. Lets do it again Paul.

Pete Marino
04-05-2012, 09:55 PM
just make sure youre up wind?? Was James cropdusting from the saki we drank on friday night??? lol

Sublime-Steve
04-05-2012, 11:54 PM
(Coolguy, I’d fish with him anytime (just make sure you’re up wind) Hahahahaha oh lord.. ur killin me

bassgrabber1
04-06-2012, 06:12 AM
I was just trying to warm us up...bwahahaha.......Pete , that kirin beer will do that....lol

Kelster
04-06-2012, 08:27 PM
WTG. Are you still fishing the West end? I fished the East end Friday and caught seven. My PB at 8.77#'s. The females are slowly moving in but all of mine were caught in open water from a tube. The wind wasn't bad, just out of the NE not the normal West.
Thanks for the report and bassgrabber knows that lake.

bassgrabber1
04-06-2012, 10:21 PM
The afternoon bite sucked today....counted 43 boat trailers in the parking lot....not including the sea doo trailers....the pressure is on!! I actually got skunked today.:(

tagg27
04-07-2012, 04:34 PM
The afternoon bite sucked today....counted 43 boat trailers in the parking lot....not including the sea doo trailers....the pressure is on!! I actually got skunked today.:(

Springbreak is over so it should go back to normal here this week...whatever normal is

Rapala17
04-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Sounds like it was a good day for you guys. It was a great day for my Dad and I. We did well and caught a total weigh-in of 13 lbs. for our limit the first day, and on the second, 7.5 lbs. My Dad wanted to keep a few healthy ones for Easter. My Dad and I have not fished for exactly ten years, so it was a delight to be back on the water again with him knowing his days are numbered and getting up there. Keep the tight lines at Lake Perris!

Bent Rods for Life,
Rapala17