PDA

View Full Version : Lower Otay Lake, San Diego 4/4/12 Panfish on the troll (VIDEO) PB!!!!

Prowler_Tuber
04-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Well I have this stupid broken foot which is keeping me from my Float Tube for the next 6 weeks so I needed some "Cardio" so I busted out the Kayak and hit up Lower Otay after I got off the ship and left the base. I got a lot of lil Red Ears off mealworms and Bite-ON Corn but I wanted to find some bigger fish, I tied on the UL Shad Rap (Brownie) and started to troll in search of some Crappie but I found monster Bluegills and Red Ears. I had a great time on the water and for my PB's in Panfish today!!

http://youtu.be/7H8TgYE0vPs

ib12fish
04-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Nice vid and fish, So it seems like the bluegill and redear or on the bite there might have to make a trip down there soon.

karalm
04-05-2012, 12:50 PM
PT,
With the video quality, music you choose and all the fish you generally catch too bad you are not out there filming w/ anglers who want this kind of thing captured for them. Bet you could start a business for those who may be interested!! As always, nice editing and capture of the action. Maybe we will see you on WFN with your own fishing show someday. BTW, what do you use to edit you videos and add music and graphics to??

5150fishn
04-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Sweet video as usual Diego! Nice job on the panfish bro. Sorry to hear about your foot. That really sucks but at least you have the yak as a backup plan now.

TroutOnly
04-05-2012, 02:26 PM
way to slay p/t ,i used to catch huge bluegills and crappie at dvl,silver and green taildancers would smash the huge crappies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,

JAG107
04-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Great vid, LOVE that panfrier troll action!