PDA

View Full Version : turned down

irwin linker
04-04-2012, 01:07 PM
i went to pyramid on sat.and was turned down to launch my boat! was so upset drove an hour and a half with my family.i guess your boat has to be 100%dry because of some evasive species of muscles but i've never taken my boat out in a lake..so how do you keep your boat 100%dry? my bilge always has a little water.please let me know so i never have this problem again.i know the people at the gate are just doin there job but they came off pretty lame, they should have warned me and let me have a chance to dry my boat i could have just thrown a towel in the bilge and droped my outboard:Evil:i am an echo freindly person but i think this new rule is overkill!

HBAR
04-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Castaic, Piru, and Pyramid all honor each other's tags once your boat has been inspected, it has to be clean and dry click on this link to read up on it.http://www.castaiclake.com/ansinspections.html

DarkShadow
04-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Damn Quagga mussels.

I hope they inspect the migratory birds as well, or else this inspection thing is pretty useless, right?

Which Way Out
04-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Damn Quagga mussels.

I hope they inspect the migratory birds as well, or else this inspection thing is pretty useless, right?

That's an interesting point.

TroutOnly
04-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Well go tell them about it d/s and all of us boat folks wont have to go thru this anymore,,,,,,,,,at least now you know the rules irwin, just get it pass and you get a tag then you dont have to worry about it,but they have to do it with all the lakes in so cal with the quagga's and some like irvine that dont check you on the way out to make sure youre not taking the quagga's some where else, skinner is very strict ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lowe
04-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Fish Skinner last Saturday, yes they are very strict they expect your boat coming in and going out, they make sure you wipe your boat and trailer down completely and you have to sign papers before you leave. lo..

fishfinder
04-05-2012, 09:37 PM
I heard they said it was a matter of time before they get in all the lakes. So some-one jsut dump the things in all the lakes and we won't have to go through this crap anymore. j/k, but you get my frustration too.