04-02-2012, 08:16 PM
http://youtu.be/o1s3IVKO9bQ

D Shot -4"-7" MM, Chocolate Blue, Chocolate Purple
carolina - Baby Brush Hogs Green Pumpkin Red
texas - 9" Uptons Hershey Blue Vein

north and south side of the lake.

HawgZWylde
04-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks Matt. Medical BS is keeping us off the lake tomorrow and Wednesday, but we're hitting it Friday. Been sticking them good power shotting with 7" MMIII and oxblood light/red flake. Haven't been on the lake since last Wednesday, frigging killing me man...

riverside_angler
04-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Just a video critique: try and have the sun in your face or on your side rather than at your back. Thanks for the info though, this is the only report that matters to me and I look forward to seeing one by a knowledgable angler.

one time
04-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Thanks, GREAT REPORT!

goseango
04-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Maybe it is better we don't have to see his ugly mug :LOL: Just kidding Matt. Thanks for sharing the info as always.

Just a video critique: try and have the sun in your face or on your side rather than at your back. Thanks for the info though, this is the only report that matters to me and I look forward to seeing one by a knowledgable angler.

Matt_Magnone
04-03-2012, 08:41 PM
damn in the editing program it wasnt that dark... yeah, sun was at a spot i didnt think it would matter. oh well, still learning. haha.

karalm
04-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Great report and info Matt. Much appreciated. Remember, always keep that smiling face to the sun and to the cameras back. It better then starring into some dark figure talking good info on DVL latest fishing approaches. Tight Lines!!