PDA

View Full Version : White -caps- fog- rain-hurricane -winds -hammneggs

TroutOnly
04-01-2012, 11:07 AM
i got email from hammneggs telling me he was ready for R/R other wise known as striper slaying. we met up just before they openned the gates,me and jason met this kayaker who was in line just in front of me,jason helped him with his new graph running thru the system at light speed ,hit the right mode and the kayaker was a happy guy.next thing you know mark opened the gate and we were off,we launched and started the search, the weather was nice the first couple hours but then it turned nasty.we had to battle the big winds and waves all day to scrath out some fish. jason thank you again for using my service and the great company on the water ,i didnt mean to take you to catalina and back for the day ,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0399jjJJJJJJJJJJJ------------111111111.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0402JJJJJJ--------2222222222.jpg
man the heater in the truck on the way home sure felt good,and i did do the little sway dance in the shower, that lets me know how rough the water was today,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

Double A
04-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Nice job on getting your client on those Catalina stripes

No matter the conditions, you alwayZ put fish in the boat

The weather did turn nasty, chased me off the duct around 10

REEL EZ
04-01-2012, 11:50 AM
It didn't take long to break in the new carpet. Great job putting your client on fish under tough conditions.

trail blazer
04-01-2012, 12:21 PM
NICEEEEEEEEEEEE

Carpet looks goog BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks

TRAIL BLAZER

Hitts0n
04-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Slaying Only ! Got him some dinner!! Boat looks good brother! I'll see you in a couple of weeks! Nice j0b !

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Murder death Kil Kil Kill...Slay Slay Slay....

Way ta go Uncle Bob....the red Phenom is just warming up I'm sure : )

Congrats to the lucky anglers and great job on hitting those jailbirds in tuff conditions !

Gary