PDA

View Full Version : DVL 3/31/12 (dvl PB)

whopperstopper
04-01-2012, 09:27 AM
We'll woke up to drizzle so thought that my chances of going to DVL were shot, So I decided to head that way and if it stayed wet I'd hit perris instead...Well by the time i got to the off ramps were I have to make a choice the fog was super thick but not drizzling..So I went for it and stopped outside the gate and gave the boat the ole Sham wow...As im wiping it down i notice a ton of people going In..I'm like wow thats alot of shore fishermen..they were having a marathon around the lake...So anyhow lake was cold and foggy and windy about noon..I caught about 14 ...all but 2 fish were the usual 1.5 to 2 lbrs except for two the one in the pic went 7.51 and right after that one got a 3.75...all on the "Sissy shot":Wink: ...Saw a beautiful bald eagle flying around me and swooped up a fish..he was my good omen...Good luck fellas..:Smile:.......Dam it the files too big I got shrink it Ill edit it later:Evil:

Greg Springman
04-01-2012, 09:51 AM
As well......i went to dvl with the thick fog. I also saw and took a picture of the Bald Eagle. I agree that that it brings good luck. We did well the lmb seemed to beon the chew! It wasa cold day but awesome fishing. Hell, we even caught a 4 lb trout on a senko wacky rig! Can you say Bald Eagle!

Dr. MindBendo
04-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Congrats on the PB. I hate giving in to the sissy shot but sometimes need to get the skunk off. I hate those lil sissy finesse worms! lol

one time
04-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Well done, nice fish!!

HawgStalker
04-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Very nice fish whopperstopper! Healthy girl for sure.....

Congrats on your PB!

RngrAngler18
04-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Congrats on the PB nice fish!

bassgrabber1
04-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Congrats on your PB!! True that the Sissy Shot catches the fish. I haven't used it at Perris in a few weeks because the bite has been so good.