PDA

View Full Version : The lotto 640 millon bucks

old pudd fisher
03-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Well did you give it a shot ? If so did ya get any of the numbers, I got only one number it was 46. I only played one ticket just because of the big bucks, don't play very often.

evosamurai
03-30-2012, 10:41 PM
i got 3 number on diff lines and the mega number all by itself...gonna start playing the smaller games...the odds are better

CraigH
03-31-2012, 07:06 AM
I guess i've got "break even" luck. I bought $5 worth of quick pics both this time and the last time the jackpot got high and had a $5 winner each time. Other than that haven't bought tickets in a year or two.

CraigH
03-31-2012, 07:18 AM
i got 3 number on diff lines and the mega number all by itself...gonna start playing the smaller games...the odds are better

Bill Handel from KFI interviewed a guy yesterday who claims he has won 5 or 6 smaller Florida state lotteries and has a system that increases your chance of winning. I think he said he won between $30K and $840K each time. I didn't hear the end of the interview (where he was going to give his three steps to winning), but he said he wrote a book on how to do it. He probably makes more money selling the books than winning the lottery, bt it might be worth listening to the interview if they have it on the KFI website.

Karyn
03-31-2012, 07:25 AM
: ) I got the mega number... at least I doubled my dollar! Now I can buy two coffee's.