PDA

View Full Version : Peck Road This Sunday?

Carptain_Bao
03-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Just wondering if anyone wanna go to peck for a short session in the morning for some bass action?
Haven't been catching a bass since feburary. If anyone wanna go just let me know.
Just wanna practice my baitcasting reel casting skills,that sh#t is hard for me lol

springFISH
03-31-2012, 01:36 AM
I may head over there Sunday a.m...I used to live near there and always like to go back a few times each season...

Just wondering if anyone wanna go to peck for a short session in the morning for some bass action?
Haven't been catching a bass since feburary. If anyone wanna go just let me know.
Just wanna practice my baitcasting reel casting skills,that sh#t is hard for me lol

Carptain_Bao
03-31-2012, 12:12 PM
I may head over there Sunday a.m...I used to live near there and always like to go back a few times each season...

Hopefully I will see you around,I m think about working on the left side where the drainage tower is,there are usually some bass hangin out there.

Breaking Bass
03-31-2012, 06:52 PM

It was tough today but a friend of mine managed to land this beauty. Hmmmmm, I'll probably run into you guys tomorrow if I change my mind about hitting up the Pudd instead. Good luck out there...

Carptain_Bao
03-31-2012, 10:54 PM
Sure it is a beauty! Good to see some action out at peck,seems the water level is going up again.