PDA

View Full Version : Perris Thursday session...solo.

bassgrabber1
03-30-2012, 07:11 AM
I had no takers for a trip today so I went out solo. Got there at 1:00. Water temp was 66!!!! Headed over to one of my spots and second cast BAM!! Fish on ....decent 2+. Worked my area and ended up with 13 fish!!!! Biggest was 4lbs 9oz. I didnt take any pics but I had the go pro rolling or at least I thought I did. Got home to check the vid and found that I am missing a lot of video. Can figure it out. My video starts with my 4 pounder in hand already and about to release....huh? Oh well I will put together a small vid. The fish have moved up into the shallows and are very active. Pretty much anything will work right now. I think I could have caught even more fish but the wind was really bad and I had to keep anchoring the tin can. Well I left around 6 and cant wait to get back out there on Sunday. Good luck guys.

fishntime
03-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Once again u killed it out there!

allIdoIsfish
03-30-2012, 11:15 AM
way to go man! I got next week off and im itching to fish somewhere else besides my local hole. Im thinking perris is a good bet, but skinner sounds good too

bassgrabber1
03-30-2012, 11:35 AM
way to go man! I got next week off and im itching to fish somewhere else besides my local hole. Im thinking perris is a good bet, but skinner sounds good too

Both Lakes are on fire right now. I couldn't tell you which one to go to because they are both good but Skinner has good shore fishing.

fishmounter
03-30-2012, 04:14 PM
You had no takers for today? Come on man, you know I'm off on Fridays! Anyway, nice going James, tons of fun!

bassgrabber1
03-30-2012, 04:20 PM
You had no takers for today? Come on man, you know I'm off on Fridays! Anyway, nice going James, tons of fun!
Oops...i meant yesterday...hahaha