PDA

View Full Version : Hows Guasti been?

LittleJigger96
03-29-2012, 11:59 PM
I am attending the kids fishing derby on Saturday and am hoping that top prize is cash. I haven't been there yet this year and need any info. They said the kids will be fishing the smaller lake only and no adults can fish in it. Do they put big fish in that one because I haven't caught any big ones in there?

LittleJigger96
03-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Any info would help.

white belt
03-30-2012, 03:30 PM
I might be taking my nieces. Gotta get the ok from their mom. First time at a kids derby so i dont have much info for ya. I've never caught fish out of the small lake though.

badf1sh
03-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Was there today, caught a few trout on jigs on the main lake. I did manage to walk the small lake, it was closed for the tournament. Small lake looked kind of muddy, but there were signs of life "boils" throughout the small lake. Good luck to all the kids there!

LittleJigger96
03-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Yea I'm hoping the fish are boiling and are hungry for my jigs in the morning. The lake hasn't been fished for 2 days.

fishermanx14
03-31-2012, 12:48 AM
I am attending the kids fishing derby on Saturday and am hoping that top prize is cash. I haven't been there yet this year and need any info. They said the kids will be fishing the smaller lake only and no adults can fish in it. Do they put big fish in that one because I haven't caught any big ones in there?
i have only caught fish out of the west end of the big lake

LittleJigger96
03-31-2012, 12:50 AM
Ovr caughten the majority of my fish in the cove in the front lake but every now and then I go to the other lake and do real good.

Jeremy Wade Jr
03-31-2012, 11:12 AM
was there yesterday and it seemed the only people who were catching fish were near the front of the lake. The smaller lake was closed off due to the kids derby like someone mentioned.. there's a report about someone supposedly hitting two fish right off the bat on the smaller lake, then being caught and kicked out of the lake. lol. Only managed one trout, but saw a guy with about 15 on his stringer.

white belt
03-31-2012, 01:28 PM
How'd you do jigger? My niece got one in the morning from the small lake then nothing the rest of the day. Might post a report.

vortec_cruiser
04-01-2012, 12:28 PM
... but saw a guy with about 15 on his stringer.

I hope you mentioned that to lake personnel.