PDA

View Full Version : 3/24/12 tube report

FKNChristopH
03-25-2012, 12:59 PM
I got to the lake late knowing there would be a line, so I drove up around 630, waited 10 minutes and I was in the grounds. Launched my tube around 715 in woody's cove, and got stuck working 2 beds with my triple trout. After being chased by the male off his bed countless times and hooking/dumping the other male, I proceeded to fish trout. 2nd cast with my firetiger cd3 dipped in Bite-ON garlic, i hook my biggest of the day/BP. 3.79 on the rapala digital scale. Pretty slow until I caught my 2nd fish around noon on a dead-sticked micetail dipped in Bite-ON garlic off the west shore. I kicked pretty far but then wanted to work the cove again.. That was it on the trout.. I saw some free swimmers back in the cove, and witnessed some guys land a big one back in the trees.. He even jumped in after it, to ensure the catch.

I'l try to be out there again next saturday

*shakkaa*

BRING IT
03-25-2012, 02:46 PM
Irvine is a non body contact lake, was this a trout? Were they in the tourny? did they place in the tourny? If so, this should be a D.Q RULES ARE RULES! TO LATE NOW!!! Looks like you had a great time, see ya Sat.

Have Fun/Fish Hard
BRING IT:Guns:

FKNChristopH
03-25-2012, 03:18 PM
I honestly do not know if they were in the tourney, they caught that fish later in the day around 130ish.. So.. yea sorry I do not know if they were in the tourney.. looked like a beast trout 8-9+ from where I was sitting. I did not see any of them in the photo so that could be a good thing?

Prowler_Tuber
03-25-2012, 05:33 PM
I honestly do not know if they were in the tourney, they caught that fish later in the day around 130ish.. So.. yea sorry I do not know if they were in the tourney.. looked like a beast trout 8-9+ from where I was sitting. I did not see any of them in the photo so that could be a good thing?

Yeah most likely it was weighed or someone is keeping it in a live well for next week, but you never know because some people will pull the craziest stuff just to get paid l agree rules are rules

FKNChristopH
03-25-2012, 07:34 PM
LOL some shady stuff.. Working on the boat, I used to hear stories of people raising halibut in their dock receivers until the SM bay tourneys.. World is crazy.. I just saw today while in the Verizon store, a youngster came in, unhooked a demo iPhone and ran out the door. I was astonished..

*shakaa*

BRING IT
03-25-2012, 08:08 PM
I have one word for this KARMA

FKNChristopH
03-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Firm believer in it!

fishfnatic
03-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Good job on getting some feesh. I also am a firm believer in karma especially when it comes to fishing. Follow the rules, don't be a slob, be helpful, and you will be rewarded.

angelsfan951
03-25-2012, 09:05 PM
didn't some one from shawns smoking jigs place in the top?? maybe that was them since i have heard shady things from them (just a thought I'm not trying to acuse any1 just a thought )

FKNChristopH
03-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Thats a serious accusation but I dont know any of those guys.. Im new to the vine trout scene...

pie 13
03-28-2012, 09:18 AM
you girls r nothing but haters...this network is nothing but a bunch of rats.

Matt44
03-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Then why you posting up rat. Sss prostaffer right there haha

afisherman13
03-28-2012, 10:22 PM
didn't some one from shawns smoking jigs place in the top?? maybe that was them since i have heard shady things from them (just a thought I'm not trying to acuse any1 just a thought )

angelsfan951 time to stop the lies!! ive been told nothing but good things about ssj prostaff if you dont know the guys better to not say ANYTHING AT ALL just a thought.. and matt44 looks like your still mad at ssj for being turned away to the prostff. is this how you get back at them? :Secret::Secret::Secret:

Matt44
03-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Naw don't need it I fish my own worms and jigs! Any company that posts fish on there facebook that actually wasn't caught on there jigs and the location they say is just wrong and dishonest. Honesty goes a long way when you run a buisness.

afisherman13
03-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Naw don't need it I fish my own worms and jigs! Any company that posts fish on there facebook that actually wasn't caught on there jigs and the location they say is just wrong and dishonest. Honesty goes a long way when you run a buisness.

that pic that was put up was sent by someone saying that they caught it on ssj and then asked for alot of free jigs but was told to get lost then some ahole sent it a year latter with the same story this time a mistake was made pic went up and taken down the next day ssj just posted what was told to them by the person trying to lie about a pic . in no way was ssj dishonest they didnt make up the lie. so matt44 from chino when can i try some of your worms ? honesty goes a long way matt so be honest!!

seal
03-29-2012, 07:53 AM
that pic that was put up was sent by someone saying that they caught it on ssj and then asked for alot of free jigs but was told to get lost then some ahole sent it a year latter with the same story this time a mistake was made pic went up and taken down the next day ssj just posted what was told to them by the person trying to lie about a pic . in no way was ssj dishonest they didnt make up the lie. so matt44 from chino when can i try some of your worms ? honesty goes a long way matt so be honest!!

Explanation was requested before, it's nice to finally have one! But at the time that this little fiasco of a thread occurred SSJ staff decided it was necessary to threaten myself and others that were looking for answers, honesty and integrity and more importantly adult behavior should be displayed when working for or representing a "company".

Sorry had to add my 2 cents.

seal
03-29-2012, 07:53 AM
Fished the Triple Trout huh? Never played with the LMB's at Irvine with swimbaits but had fun with topwater, should be getting only better from here on out might have to come south one of these weekends.

Matt44
03-29-2012, 11:03 AM
I don't do it as a buisness because I really don't need too...but if you would like some pm me with your address and ill be glad to send you a couple packs just include the colors wanted.

angelsfan951
03-29-2012, 11:50 AM
angelsfan951 time to stop the lies!! ive been told nothing but good things about ssj prostaff if you dont know the guys better to not say ANYTHING AT ALL just a thought.. and matt44 looks like your still mad at ssj for being turned away to the prostff. is this how you get back at them? :Secret::Secret::Secret:

LIES?? I'm just going with what i have heard and seen posted up here... U are probably part of the staff thats why u only hear GOOD THings right?? and i say what i want when i want as i can do that. But i guarantee you something if this company was LEGIT idk why he hasn't gotten on here and posted and proved us wrong. Instead of having his so called STAFF on here talking ****. I would of fired all of ur asses for talking **** to possibly FUTURE CUSTOMERS but with all this said i would never buy from u guys !!!

angelsfan951
03-29-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't do it as a buisness because I really don't need too...but if you would like some pm me with your address and ill be glad to send you a couple packs just include the colors wanted.

can u hook me up with some worms lol

FKNChristopH
03-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Yea Matt44, Hook it up with a couple of worms? lol

Matt44
03-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Only if you guys are down with some pro staffin....talking **** and threatining future customers hahaha.

FKNChristopH
03-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Talk **** get hit! I'm down! haha

angelsfan951
03-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Only if you guys are down with some pro staffin....talking **** and threatining future customers hahaha.

I'm down when do i start i also just picked up some big treble hooks to make the snatching a lot easier