PDA

View Full Version : Quick Afternoon Peck Session

CL SmooV
03-24-2012, 11:23 PM
The past three weeks the jig bite, drop shot bite, crank bite, and the tandem blade bite produced during various times of the day. Today, none of them worked. Not even a small strike. So, I went to the shaky head and wacky rig and tugged in 3 fish between 4pm and 5pm. All bucks, no girls. No tellin' what the pattern will be next week.

CL

FishinElectrician
03-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Damn, Smoov. Bass arent safe anywhere you go!

Ay, man, wussup wit the little homie that would fish Echo Park, by the name of Angel? Have you spoken to him?

CL SmooV
03-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Damn, Smoov. Bass arent safe anywhere you go!

Ay, man, wussup wit the little homie that would fish Echo Park, by the name of Angel? Have you spoken to him?

Naaaaa I'm human Rip, I got skunked at both SFD and Peck this afternoon. I dont know what happended to my boy Angel. He stopped fishin Echo Park with me and Cruz a few weeks before they pulled the drain plug. Havent spoke to him since summer.

FishinElectrician
03-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Hopefully Angel is doin good, man.

Hittin up more than one lake in one day, huh, Smoov??? Have you done a SGV Lake Trifecta??? SFD, Peck, then Legg? Or Puddingstone, SFD, then Peck, or Legg??? Ive done it a couple of times... Turned out to be a trifecta of skunks!!! LOL! I would do it more often, but Im straight now that gas is $5.00 a gallon...