PDA

View Full Version : My 4th Short WSB In Two Weeks

SP Dan
03-24-2012, 09:43 PM
I hit a spot this AM that was shared with me by one of my gracious SWAT brothers...Thanx brotha! :Thumbs Up:

This makes the 4th WSB that I've caught in two weeks. :EyePop:

23" WSB. This WSB is my shortest WSB to date!
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=34160&d=1332646710

I caught this nice sweet lil' 13" Barred Sand Bass. (posted per Roberto's request)
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=34161&d=1332646763

I had also caught a nice lil' 11" BSP and a 24" SNGF. A nice day for sure!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my fish report! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

Which Way Out
03-25-2012, 04:04 AM
What can I say Dan other than your tearing it up. See you on the 1st

DockRat
03-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Yup, tearing it up. WTG Dan.
DR

keepemlo
03-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Dan,,what's up !,you are the man ,,nice going,,what a year huh,,thanks for the report.

lip rippin sob
03-25-2012, 08:08 AM
SPDAN YOU THE MAN!!!
Bass master from the sand...

Congrats and keep up the good work.

Jake.

murrieta angler
03-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Hey Dan,
Nice morning in the surf, for sure!
I sure would have liked to seen the calico, definately a picture worthy fish.
Thanks for the report Brotha,
Robert
<><

Lucky Lager
03-25-2012, 01:38 PM
hey dan,
i don't know why, but i cann't ever see you pictures?? as i read, it seems as thought you're posting pics, but they don't show up on my screen.
congrats on the WSBs! i still haven't gotten one of those

bloox8
03-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Man! Way to go Dan! I've been targeting that WSB but still no luck! I went this Friday but the 3 ft waves were just too much!

Keep up the spirit!! Can't wait till I land one of those suckers

iLLest
03-26-2012, 01:37 AM
hey dan,
i don't know why, but i cann't ever see you pictures?? as i read, it seems as thought you're posting pics, but they don't show up on my screen.

same here.

bones
03-26-2012, 05:15 AM
Awesome job out there soldier. You seem to be a bass magnet lately and your determination will get you on that big old legal WSB soon. Keep up the good work my friend. On a side note.....I've also had a problem viewing your pics unless I log in. Then the pics come out just fine.....Kinda strange.
Now get back out there and kick some B-ASSSS

Wingnut
03-26-2012, 11:09 AM
Hey Dan, I think some of Robert's WSB mojo rubbed off on you... :LOL:
They seem to be following you around. :Envious:
I have a feeling you're going to put up a WSB S.W.A.T. Leader Board fish here shortly. :Wink:
See you on Sunday! :Big Grin:

SP Dan
03-26-2012, 02:47 PM
What can I say Dan other than your tearing it up. See you on the 1st

Hi ya Bill,
It seems as though some of Roberto's mojo has rubbed off on me....and I like it!! :LOL:
See you on Sunday my friend!

Yup, tearing it up. WTG Dan.
DR

Hi ya Martin,
Go figure....I'm becoming a bass magnet! :EyePop: Can't catch a haliBUT so save my own butt! :LOL: ha ha ha!

Dan,,what's up !,you are the man ,,nice going,,what a year huh,,thanks for the report.

Hi ya Stan,
Always good to hear from you my friend!
How is that home made custom lure coming along? :Cool:

SPDAN YOU THE MAN!!!
Bass master from the sand...

Congrats and keep up the good work.

Jake.

Thanx Jake,
Go figure....I'm was there and hungry for fish and the fish were there and hungry for LC 110 lures...a great combination...eh?!? :Wink: I luv how that works out! :Cool:

Hey Dan,
Nice morning in the surf, for sure!
I sure would have liked to seen the calico, definately a picture worthy fish.
Thanks for the report Brotha,
Robert
<><

Hey Roberto!
My error....13" Barred Sand Bass...the markings weren't very clear. :EyePop: I've gone ahead and posted it's pic for you my friend.
I hope to see you on the 1st! :Cool:

hey dan,

Thanx Lucky Lager,
I've heard from others, they would sign-out from FNN and then sign-in again and the pic's would appear. It must be an issue with the site. :Confused: Go figure!
I hope to be reading about your 1st WSB soon....it's only a matter of time my friend! :Cool:

Man! Way to go Dan! I've been targeting that WSB but still no luck! I went this Friday but the 3 ft waves were just too much!

Keep up the spirit!! Can't wait till I land one of those suckers

Hi there bloox8,
Actually Thien.....I was targeting the Hali's and this dawg-gon fish move faster that my targeted hali! :EyePop: ha ha ha!
Luck of the draw when it comes to fishing! :Wink: ha ha ha!

same here.

Hi ya illest,
Your time is now....stop the waiting....make it happen soldier!!
We need to hook it up down south...really soon...what do ya say Frank?!?
See ya on the 1st?!?

Awesome job out there soldier. You seem to be a bass magnet lately and your determination will get you on that big old legal WSB soon. Keep up the good work my friend. On a side note.....I've also had a problem viewing your pics unless I log in. Then the pics come out just fine.....Kinda strange.
Now get back out there and kick some B-ASSSS

Hey there Lt. Bones!
I've been targeting the legal Hali's and WSB....but all these illegals keep getting to my lure first! :EyePop: It's a big ol' fish-eat-fish world out there... I'm telling ya! ha ha ha!
I need to start magneting some of those the legals for a change! I would luv to get on the SWAT board with a few legals of the correct species! It's just a matter of time and I know it.
Thanx again Mike for all of your positive support, guidance and leadership! :Cool:

Hey Dan, I think some of Robert's WSB mojo rubbed off on you... :LOL:
They seem to be following you around. :Envious:
I have a feeling you're going to put up a WSB S.W.A.T. Leader Board fish here shortly. :Wink:
See you on Sunday! :Big Grin:

Hey there Commander!
Robert has definitely been a positive rub for sure, when it has come down to my catching my (4) WSB in 2 weeks!
Not forgetting to mention how generous Robert has been with me to share his honey hole with me! SWAT rocks!!
Thank you again Robert!
I hope to be putting a few of my own catches on the SWAT board soon by the grace Poseidon!
Thanx Arthur for all of your positive support, guidance and leadership! :Cool:

Mr_Dunev
03-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Thats awesome. I need to add one of those to my list.

Good job out there, you have alot of talent, glad your putting it to use. Can't wait to see what you pull out next!

SP Dan
03-28-2012, 09:24 AM
Thats awesome. I need to add one of those to my list.

Good job out there, you have alot of talent, glad your putting it to use. Can't wait to see what you pull out next!

Hey there Mr_Dunev,

I have no doubt in my mind that with your developing skill level, that you will land your first WSB very soon my friend!
You have the luxury to hit the salt more frequently than most of us wish we could! :Envious:
Use it to your advantage and you will meet all of your set goals soon! :Wink:

Lucas....I'm looking forward to the day that I get to read your report on your 1st WSB! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

flyngby
03-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Dan,

You have come a long way in the recent months. I remember a day last July when Bones and I were working the surf not really focusing on the butts in the water but more looking forward to the "Land Locked Butts" playing with the balls at the northern end of the "Battle Field"

Fast forward to HG lll and you had caught over 25 perch and still fishing hard to win! Then I mentioned that you had exausted your "Perch Points" and it was time to serch for a more exotic species!

Well from that day on you have been putting up some mind numbing #'s of catches of the most prized surf species anyone could ask for!

Well don my friend and look forward to chatting with you on Sunday!

Steve http://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1122.gif

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/BlueShad.jpg

PONTOON
03-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Great job out there in the trenches Dan!:Cool:

I've had the pleasure of hitting the surf with you and I know with your "Never give up" style of fishing there will be plenty more catches this year for you.

Keep the reports coming.:Thumbs Up:

bsp
03-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Dan,

Great job out there on sticking some more WSB! You've already stuck 2 stripers and 4 WSB this year, which are more exotics than many people have caught in several years of surf fishing. Can't wait to see what you catch as the season goes on my friend.

See you Sunday,

Marc