PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood 3/24/12

a321eric
03-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Went out to my favorite lake today and it was a nice day for the most part. Fished Cleghorn shoreline from 7-9...then decided to go rent a boat and move around a little. The wind was pretty minimal until about 11:15 then it started howling like usually. It was a really nice morning,,,,only thing that sucked was receiving the skunk. I was still glad to get out and fish the lake. When I was approaching a point in North Miller from the rental boat I saw one guy pull out a nice 5lb-8oz large mouth. He was pretty stocked. Then I stopped by the marina store and the lady said that a lady who went out on another rental picked up, I wanna say, a 13lb striper.....and this one guy was shore fishing and caught and weighed in a 7lb and 32lb-10oz stripers before 10am. Thought I'd share. I might be back in the morning and next week to break the skunk....anyone know the current water temp?

drifter023
03-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks for lake update was out couple weeks ago for one bite only. Boat running hot hope to fix soon and get back out there. 32lb.er man would love that.:Big Grin:

a321eric
03-24-2012, 07:25 PM
BTW I was fishing for largemouth and got the skunk...

adiablo420
03-25-2012, 10:17 AM
BTW I was fishing for largemouth and got the skunk...

But yea, the skunk did suck, but as always, always fun being out there.. Thought getting that boat wouldve helped us, but didn't. Had one bite on a drop shot and that's it. Nothing on the swimbaitszz.. Hopefully next weekend will make up for it buddy...