PDA

View Full Version : S.W.A.T. Newsflash!!!

Wingnut
03-24-2012, 06:39 PM
This is a Special News Bulletin from S.W.A.T. Command Center...

One of the S.W.A.T Brothers (not me :Envious:) just put a 41" Flat Fish of the "Right" kind on the sand.

Yes, a HALIBUT. :EyePop:

No, it wasn't from Long Beach, lol.

Report to follow later... He is still driving home right now and on Cloud 9! :Big Grin:

midgettosser1
03-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Well I was going to post a report from today. But instead I think I will go pout in the corner.
Congrats Bones!!!!

Nipple Twister
03-24-2012, 07:19 PM
.......well Ladies and Gentlemen you heard it here first thru the FNN direct feed from the SCC (SWAT Command Center to the laymen) that the SWAT boys once again not only set the standard they continue to raise the bar ............. eagerly awaiting the literary documentation ........

BabyKiller
03-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Wowza, that is something amazing. Musta happened during low tide :)

flyngby
03-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Eagerly waiting who it could have been to pull off such a catch! :Worship:

That would be an awesome way to gain "SWAT" status if it was one of the recruits? :Wink:

Steve http://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1122.gif

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/Grunion.jpg

BabyKiller
03-24-2012, 08:18 PM
this is the fishing network; the name has started spreading...... lol. Congrats again!!! imagine how many teeth will be showing in that smile.

DockRat
03-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Thas a biggin. Can't wait for pics.

Lucas said some freediver got a big one in SMB couple weeks ago.
How big was it Lucas ?
DR

lip rippin sob
03-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Hugggggggggggginnn!!!!!!
Couldn't even imagine,,,just beyond belief!!!
That's gonna give me some good dreams tonight

bsp
03-24-2012, 09:45 PM
This brother definitely deserved the fish, and put in a lot of time to get it! Can't wait for the report!

Mr_Dunev
03-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Thas a biggin. Can't wait for pics.

Lucas said some freediver got a big one in SMB couple weeks ago.
How big was it Lucas ?
DR

39-40" and it was BIGGG

SP Dan
03-24-2012, 10:13 PM
"CONGRATULATIONS" Mr. Bones!

I received your PM with the pic of your magnificent 41" Hali, and all that I can say is "WOW...WOW...WOW"!! :EyePop: :Envious: :Worship:
People's jaws are going to dropping across all of So. Ca. when you "Report Up"! You have set the impossible bar for all the rest of us...WTG!
I'm looking forward to reading your report my friend!
Mike...you...so deserved this beautiful fish! You've more than paid your dues! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

jerryG
03-24-2012, 11:21 PM
Its really impressive.. As BSP has mentioned it was hard earned and well deserved.. Looking forward to seeing the report.

JerryG

Which Way Out
03-25-2012, 03:59 AM
At this point I can't sleep, then I look at my PM's and see THAT!!! Wow! I give up...

Once again Congrats Mr. B very nice:Thumbs Up:

keepemlo
03-25-2012, 06:55 AM
41inchs?!??! Are you kind me ,,that is sweet ,,can't wait to see this report congrats congrats,,

PONTOON
03-25-2012, 10:25 AM
All I could say when I got the news was WOW!

I've had the pleasure of a sneek peek at Mikes fish and it is awesome!:Thumbs Up:.........You deserve it Mike.....Congratulations!

flashburn2020
03-25-2012, 11:57 AM
No posting yet..... Arthur's b'day.... you don't think they're out trying to get another do you? hmmmmmmmmmm????? the rest of us are waiting, waiting.......

iLLest
03-25-2012, 12:31 PM
41" guys...frikin amazing. Very well deserved.
The bar keeps getting higher!
Let me be the first to congratulate you on making WON also, because we all know you will lol.

Which Way Out
03-25-2012, 12:50 PM
No posting yet..... Arthur's b'day.... you don't think they're out trying to get another do you? hmmmmmmmmmm????? the rest of us are waiting, waiting.......

Fishing in the morning, Party in the evening. That can't be to bad.

41" guys...frikin amazing. Very well deserved.
The bar keeps getting higher!
Let me be the first to congratulate you on making WON also, because we all know you will lol.

Front page material for sure. That first set of preview photos we got to see are going to blow people away when the see that fish. Awesome

Armofisher818
03-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Where's the report?

sidified
03-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Egad!!! I'm looking at a tape measure set at 41''.... That's insane!!
And if there's any question why Bones has this kind of 'luck', how many of us were out there today willing to deal with this snotty weather??
WTG, Bones...

slixx
03-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Egad!!! I'm looking at a tape measure set at 41''.... That's insane!!
And if there's any question why Bones has this kind of 'luck', how many of us were out there today willing to deal with this snotty weather??
WTG, Bones...

i took out my tape measure for this too and dang what a story its going to be

WTG Bones