PDA

View Full Version : (cont) Awesome Bite 3/21/12 WFO!!!!!

Prowler_Tuber
03-21-2012, 09:30 PM
Hit the lake with BRING IT today and well lets just say we couldnt keep our baits in the water watch and enjoy

http://youtu.be/7C2vdzViFhs

Perris Bluegill Chaser
03-21-2012, 09:56 PM
you guys make it look easy.....i had a lot of fish break off at the boat....What am i doing wrong
Hit the lake with BRING IT today and well lets just say we couldnt keep our baits in the water watch and enjoy

http://youtu.be/7C2vdzViFhs

marinate
03-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Nice video. Wow, I'd love to get into some of the crappie bite like you did. Looks like you had three species trout, bass, and crappie. Were you targeting all three or just happen to get into the bass and crappie while targeting trout?

I was out there on my tube last Friday and the fish seemed just as hungry.

Thanks for sharing!

marinate
03-21-2012, 10:11 PM
you guys make it look easy.....i had a lot of fish break off at the boat....What am i doing wrong

Your not the only one. I had five break off, well I actually dropped two, at my feet from my float tube. Caught nine, farmed five. My knots held so I'm thinking I didn't set the hook very well.

BRING IT
03-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Nice video. Wow, I'd love to get into some of the crappie bite like you did. Looks like you had three species trout, bass, and crappie. Were you targeting all three or just happen to get into the bass and crappie while targeting trout?

Thanks for sharing!

The Crappie and Bass wanted in on some Trout action...lol No, not fishing for them.

Have Fun/ Fish Hard
BRING IT:Guns:

OC ANGLER
03-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Awesome job guys !

Sandman_Tracker
03-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Nice job on the fish.....I'll be going out on Friday...nobody to go with, so I might keep my son out of school and take him. Last day before spring break anyway. Hopefully we can get some hooked/landed for him.

Rooster
03-22-2012, 08:53 AM
Simply sick! Great video... You both are great reps for a kickass company. Props

fishfnatic
03-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Man this has me pumped for Saturday. I hope the bite stays the same. Thanks for the video! Both of you kick ***.

Edit: Wow I lost over 120 posts of history :(.

5150fishn
03-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Diego and Scott slaying the fish as usual. Man am I jealous of you guys fishing mid week! Great video as usual. Nice multi species day. Killing it out there!

allanon
03-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Wow that is awesome, thanks for posting the vid.
You two were killing it!!! :)

lightning trout
03-22-2012, 12:15 PM
thought there was no C and R there???

Prowler_Tuber
03-22-2012, 12:23 PM
thought there was no C and R there???

All Bass are C&R and Crappie are in Spawn mode so no need to keep them from their beds.

Prowler_Tuber
03-22-2012, 12:28 PM

Thanks for sharing!

The Trout King mini jigs are so versatile along with Bite On Garlic you can catch a variety of species I've even caught Channel Cats there in them.

marinate
03-22-2012, 08:11 PM
The Trout King mini jigs are so versatile along with Bite On Garlic you can catch a variety of species I've even caught Channel Cats there in them.

Cool. Would you mind telling me how you fish the mini jig. I have yet to get even a nibble on those. What size? What weight? How to retrieve? I know they can be very productive, but I must be doing something wrong.

FKNChristopH
03-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Nice going guys.. You guys fishing saturday? I'll be there, red car / blue fish cat. Show me the ropes!

*shakkaa*

trollmiester
03-22-2012, 09:15 PM
love the video and systym of the down tunes

snslarison
03-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Nice! Is that Sierra Cove?

bruce watson
03-23-2012, 01:47 PM

If you use 2lb line for trout fishing, you've got to change your line more often. Being in direct sunlight will weaken your line even if you're not catching. For an average fisherman, change your line 2 to 4 times a year. When you are done for the day, clean your rod and reel, cut off a few feet of line, loosen the drag to nothing, then put your gear away in a dark place such as a closet.

I hate to lose big fish because of something I can prevent.

BRING IT
03-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Nice! Is that Sierra Cove?

We were all over the flats, if you look at my fish finder on the video 8min 13sec in, thats what we delt with. good times

BRING IT
03-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Cool. Would you mind telling me how you fish the mini jig. I have yet to get even a nibble on those. What size? What weight? How to retrieve? I know they can be very productive, but I must be doing something wrong.

fishin a jig takes a long time to master(not that i am) think like a bait fish, think like a trout, sometimes work it slow, sometimes eratic. You can feel bites before they strike(well i can) depth is key. strike zones. Dude im just scratchin the surface, practice practice. Oh hit a Marlin Mead seminar great info on jiggin, Or if you get frustrated hit up some of SNAGGERS on how to....j/k

hope this helps.....Have Fun/Fish Hard
BRING IT

Prowler_Tuber
03-23-2012, 04:11 PM
We were all over the flats, if you look at my fish finder on the video 8min 13sec in, thats what we delt with. good times

Mine was working overtime I so many on the screen it damn near Blacked out my finder

BRING IT
03-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Mine was working overtime I so many on the screen it damn near Blacked out my finder
I saw you pouring water on it, was that to cool it off.............lol