PDA

View Full Version : Site Issues...

Wingnut
03-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Thanks for your patience guys & gals, the powers to be are working feverishly to restore order. Give it some time, everything will be back to normal shortly. :Wink:

What I know is that the site crashed and some data was lost. Amusing to hear all the conspiracy theories, lol.

Read the notice highlighted in green at the top of the board.

Obviously, there should have been a better back-up system in place. I've been assured that is in the works right at this moment along with other improvements. :Big Grin:

Like many of you, I have lost many valuable posts/reports, unfortunate, but life goes on... :Cool:

City Dad
03-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Thanks for your patience guys & gals, the powers to be are working feverishly to restore order. Give it some time, everything will be back to normal shortly. :Wink:
What I know is that the site crashed and some data was lost. Amusing to hear all the conspiracy theories, lol.
Obviously, there should have been a better back-up system in place. I've been assured that is in the works right at this moment along with other improvements. :Big Grin:
Like many of you, I have lost many valuable posts/reports, unfortunate, but life goes on... :Cool:

If it helps, Bigfoot and I would be happy to take full responsibility for the site crash... please send all angry PMs to me. I can't get enough!!!

Also, I'll be happy to refund everyone's subscription fees.

sweetfish
03-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Ok City. I will be first. My complaint is that there is not enough bigfoot postings and that may be the reason to why the site crashed. If you had done more, maybe it would have scared those nasty viruses away. And my subscription fee was about $1,000,000. When can I expect my check?

City Dad
03-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Ok City. I will be first. My complaint is that there is not enough bigfoot postings and that may be the reason to why the site crashed. If you had done more, maybe it would have scared those nasty viruses away. And my subscription fee was about $1,000,000. When can I expect my check?

We are working on a Sasquatch suite of anti-viral applications... but we have been thus far unable to translate an off-putting foul smell into binary code.

And yes, your check from First National Bankopolis of Greece is in the mail!!!

DarkShadow
03-19-2012, 02:35 PM
but we have been thus far unable to translate an off-putting foul smell into binary code.

Contact Microsoft.

They've been translating foul §hit into code for years.

City Dad
03-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Contact Microsoft.

They've been translating foul §hit into code for years.

CD tosses the alley-oop, DS slams it... we should be in the Tournament.

fishermanx14
03-19-2012, 04:50 PM

Read the notice highlighted in green at the top of the board.

my account got deleted...i had 2 make another one

Wingnut
03-19-2012, 05:29 PM

Yes, if your account was set-up after the November data recovery date, it was deleted. Thank you for re-registering. :Cool:

On the other hand... members that were banned from November until now just got a reprieve on their sentences, behave. :Wink:

Which Way Out
03-19-2012, 07:31 PM
On the other hand... members that were banned from November until now just got a reprieve on their sentences, behave. :Wink:

Thats Funny

DockRat
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM

Mine got deleted too. Lucky I was able to hack in to the main server and restore it.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/ROCKY022/sasquatch.jpg
DR

DarkShadow
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM

Yes!!

One_Leg will finally be back.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
03-19-2012, 07:44 PM
they did there job...lol
Yes, if your account was set-up after the November data recovery date, it was deleted. Thank you for re-registering. :Cool:

old pudd fisher
03-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Yes!!

One_Leg will finally be back.

I'am afraid that good ole One -Leg is long gone, he was my hero back in the day.

Hitts0n
03-19-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm back ! I got banned now I will behave =) !

City Dad
03-20-2012, 09:46 AM
I'am afraid that good ole One -Leg is long gone, he was my hero back in the day.

I heard the reason One_Leg got banned was because at one Irvine event he tackled BoozefinTuna and tickled him until he farted.

Skyler
03-20-2012, 12:52 PM
One_leg was hardcore. He once convinced me and TJ to take him stream fishing at a remote area of SBNF. You should have seen that guy hopping over the rough terrain. I know two-legged guys who couldn't have kept up!

DarkShadow
03-20-2012, 03:18 PM
I heard that One_Leg once fought off Bigfoot, while he was fighting a world record trout.

old pudd fisher
03-20-2012, 03:30 PM
I think that One-Leg really is Bigfoot.

TroutOnly
03-20-2012, 03:39 PM
D/s youre boy oneleg has been back,,,,,tell me you dont know the alias,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hitts were was i when you got banned i would have thrown a party in the name of youre demise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

Skyler
03-20-2012, 05:55 PM
I heard that One_Leg once fought off Bigfoot, while he was fighting a world record trout.

That wasn't Bigfoot, it was Troutman65.

WARRIORMIKE
03-20-2012, 07:38 PM
One_leg was hardcore. He once convinced me and TJ to take him stream fishing at a remote area of SBNF. You should have seen that guy hopping over the rough terrain. I know two-legged guys who couldn't have kept up!

I heard about that!!

DarkShadow
03-20-2012, 07:49 PM
D/s youre boy oneleg has been back,,,,,tell me you dont know the alias

CityDad is OneLeg?!

Holy crap.

I would've never guessed.

City Dad
03-20-2012, 08:36 PM
CityDad is OneLeg?!

Holy crap.

I would've never guessed.

Naw, that just looks like a single leg...

I think what TO was trying to hint at is he's really One_Leg...

Cangler
03-22-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm back ! I got banned now I will behave =) !

I never got banned :(

Just got banned from looking at FNN at work !