PDA

View Full Version : Which android weather app do you use?

CraigH
03-19-2012, 03:09 AM
I'm looking for a new weather app for my android smartphone. Was using weatherbug but it wasn't very accurate with the storm this weekend. What does everyone use?

cutbait
03-19-2012, 05:47 AM
I'm looking for a new weather app for my android smartphone. Was using weatherbug but it wasn't very accurate with the storm this weekend. What does everyone use?

I don't think your ever going to get a fail proof weather forecast.

I use weatherbug and keep it on regional radar

allIdoIsfish
03-19-2012, 09:09 AM
To be honest with you all the app are inaccurate. The best way to get the most accurate weather would be on weather.gov just bookmark the website on your homescreen for quick app like access. I like to use the map on the right for "detailed point forecast" you can choose the exact spot you want the weather for not just the city, then i view the weather in "tubular forecast" this gives me an hour by hour update on wind/cloud cover/barometer/temp/ETC

Victor

white belt
03-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Weather channel.

CraigH
03-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the replies. I realize the forecasts aren't going to be 100% accurate, but in my area weatherbug doesn't seem to be able to report current conditions accurately. Current temp is usually off by 10-15 degrees (weatherbug always reports it colder) and when I went to Big Bear last Thursday it was off by about 10 degrees on the temp there as measured by weather channel and the thermometer in my car.

fishfinder
03-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Weather channel app