PDA

View Full Version : Crankin' @ Peck

CL SmooV
03-18-2012, 11:01 PM
After seeing the front push east, with sunshine behind, I opted to hit up Peck for some crank action for an hour. Temp was 51 with about 5 feet added to the water level from the weekend rain. Using the wind to make long casts I found some fish willing to chase and seize. 3 fish in total, all bucks, no females. I shook after the wind gusts completely took over.

Smoov

p/s bummer about the site crashin'. FNN, let me know if you need a broker for data backup/storage.

XMrxSEAUx
03-18-2012, 11:17 PM
After seeing the front push east, with sunshine behind, I opted to hit up Peck for some crank action for an hour. Temp was 51 with about 5 feet added to the water level from the weekend rain. Using the wind to make long casts I found some fish willing to chase and seize. 3 fish in total, all bucks, no females. I shook after the wind gusts completely took over.

Smoov

p/s bummer about the site crashin'. FNN, let me know if you need a broker for data backup/storage.

good job out there I think i saw you from the other side I was on the golf course side lol i was able to land 4

white belt
03-19-2012, 07:03 AM
I gotta hit peck with you guys its been cold for me lately. Nice job again.

Vman
03-20-2012, 02:42 PM
It was on last night at our little pond. The females ( almost 6lbs ) were biting too. Get back out there.

white belt
03-20-2012, 02:46 PM
It was on last night at our little pond. The females ( almost 6lbs ) were biting too. Get back out there.

Did that cove fill back up with water? I think im going to have to hit up Peck this sat or sun.

flyhigh123
03-22-2012, 12:16 AM
hey, i'm still learning how to get better at fishing. I've been to peck twice in the last 2 weeks, both times skunked and lost a few lures. have any tips and tricks for peck?

May I ask what kind of crank? how deep?

Haven't fished in years and its like i learning to ride a bike again.

Carptain_Bao
03-22-2012, 08:05 AM
hey, i'm still learning how to get better at fishing. I've been to peck twice in the last 2 weeks, both times skunked and lost a few lures. have any tips and tricks for peck?

May I ask what kind of crank? how deep?

Haven't fished in years and its like i learning to ride a bike again.
I am not a pro like CL SmooV,but I had some luck at peck last year.I caught some bass on Shad Rap-5 and rooster tails.Im not sure if jigs work out now.Peck is kinda tough all year long.:Sad:

TUNAVIC
03-22-2012, 08:25 AM
Very nice,that looks like a sexy shad pattern crank (KVD)was it?

CL SmooV
03-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Very nice,that looks like a sexy shad pattern crank (KVD)was it?

kvd it is TV! Good eye