PDA

View Full Version : Wild Justice episode at Diamond Valley?

cutbait
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
I heard rumors of the show going socal and even an episode catching three guys ninja fishing DVL at night? Anyone hear anything?

Matt_Magnone
03-18-2012, 09:56 PM
hahahaha. i doubt it, but id love to watch that!

HawgZWylde
03-18-2012, 11:01 PM
I heard rumors of the show going socal and even an episode catching three guys ninja fishing DVL at night? Anyone hear anything?

Lol, with the video already shot from the cameras already there, half the episode is already filmed. I would love to see Kyle, live, running after those guys. And the sheer panic of those guys when they realized they were had. Good comedy...

HawgZWylde
03-18-2012, 11:02 PM

Lol, with the video already shot from the cameras already there, half the episode is already filmed. I would love to see Kyle, live, running after those guys. And the sheer panic of those guys when they realized they were had. Good comedy...

HawgZWylde
03-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Why did this post twice?

Matt_Magnone
03-18-2012, 11:25 PM

i wonder what the tally would be? camera pans out and sees all the christmas lights across the lake :LOL:

iizjawshh
03-18-2012, 11:26 PM
I had an encounter with this before at silverwood! We were inspected by the dfg while they had some people from the wild justice crew get everything on tape. So i hope this answers your question about it going socal :Big Grin:

cutbait
03-19-2012, 05:50 AM
i wonder what the tally would be? camera pans out and sees all the christmas lights across the lake :LOL:

I take it there is a ninja problem then? :Smile:

HawgZWylde
03-19-2012, 07:46 AM

Lol, I don't know, but it would probably make Santa proud. Then again, the Grinch would be licking his chops at all the potential gear confiscation. Then the question begs, where does the DFG have their auctions. He he he...

rel
03-20-2012, 08:33 PM
wrong guy i guess

gamekiller
03-21-2012, 09:45 AM
wrong guy i guess

F'n hilarious!!! What a pretentious narcissistic f#*k!!! Dude prolly jacks off to pictures of himself...He sure knows how to represent the other forum real well...f'n clown

stressD
03-22-2012, 01:28 AM
you two fellas get banned from the other site, all the hostility.

Ifishtoolittle
03-22-2012, 01:41 AM
I see we have some very mature and productive individuals among us. Good job guys. Keep doing what you do.

LittleJigger96
03-22-2012, 03:14 AM
Me and my little bro were filmed for the show when we were hunting down in salton sea it was pretty cool.

Sublime-Steve
03-22-2012, 09:48 AM
bow hunting for the elusive walking carp?

Viejo
04-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Me and my little bro were filmed for the show when we were hunting down in salton sea it was pretty cool.

Taped doing what? A pleasant encounter with DFG or had you just jumped someone's spot while hunting "If the guys are jiggers/hunters then I understand cuz I move on everybody and start jigging/hunting its just what we do". There had to have been some drama.... They don't waste a lot of time taping normal, everyday encounters as it doesn't make good documentary television.

tacklejunkie
04-06-2012, 12:18 PM
I thought the 'wood was legal all niiiiiiiight loooooooooooong

DVL obviously isn't. Signs everywhere. Back to the parking lot by sunset..

ushone
04-07-2012, 09:48 AM
no episode, i got away :Big Grin: