PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Weather High Winds 30 MPH+ on the Float Tube, Kewly Saving the Day!!!!

Prowler_Tuber
03-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Wow where to begin......Well ignored the obvious signs from above, literally the rain and wind where pelting us left and right, but besides all that fish were on the chew and I ended up at the tree at the end of Sierra Cove. Kewly came and saved the day thanks bro!! watch till the end!

http://youtu.be/t7bVeAF8V5M

socal114
03-18-2012, 04:28 PM
That's why I fished Thu/Fri and parked it Sat...Crazy to be in a tube in that weather. Glad you guys made it out in one piece...

Bebop
03-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey Kewly, it is so great that you have been a life saver to those in need. I can remember of two times you helped me out and I can't thank you enough. keep up the helping of your customers and God will reward you. Thank you Irvine for having Kewly on your team.

Prowler_Tuber
03-18-2012, 06:59 PM
That's why I fished Thu/Fri and parked it Sat...Crazy to be in a tube in that weather. Glad you guys made it out in one piece...

It was a blast it was worth it though

BRING IT
03-18-2012, 08:20 PM
It was a blast it was worth it though

I think, wait I know, I need a new pair of underwear! FO SHO!!!

Perris Bluegill Chaser
03-18-2012, 08:42 PM
They said high wind and rain....and you went for those small fish...Go figure

Prowler_Tuber
03-18-2012, 09:02 PM
They said high wind and rain....and you went for those small fish...Go figure

I went for the fish it doesnt matter the size, just keeping it real, it was a blast!!!

Trout Killa
03-18-2012, 09:44 PM
"Life's a risk carnal" blood in blood out

OC ANGLER
03-18-2012, 11:38 PM
looks like a fun experience !

seal
03-19-2012, 10:56 AM
I think a little common sense needs to be applied here, DON'T DO WHAT HE DID! In those conditions kicking to Sierra Cove was not a wise move.

Sorry I felt the need to be the fun police.

the killa fish taco
03-19-2012, 11:08 AM
This was fun!!! Too bad I lost my fish mid channel....

5150fishn
03-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Looks like a blast regardless of the conditons. Kewly always around to assist! I unfortunatley left when the gates opened to battle my cold. Glad you guys had fun.

Prowler_Tuber
03-19-2012, 03:27 PM
I think a little common sense needs to be applied here, DON'T DO WHAT HE DID! In those conditions kicking to Sierra Cove was not a wise move.

Sorry I felt the need to be the fun police.

There was no kicking going on, God give us a ride via the wind. BTW I thought the fun police were on strike, no moonlighting allowed lol

Prowler_Tuber
03-19-2012, 03:32 PM
This was fun!!! Too bad I lost my fish mid channel....

It was fun plus we still got fish! You'll get that fish this weekend

seal
03-19-2012, 07:28 PM
There was no kicking going on, God give us a ride via the wind. BTW I thought the fun police were on strike, no moonlighting allowed lol

I've been out on Crowley multiple times during the Double Haul tournaments when it got called cause of wind, I only speak from experience but at the same time I'd still out kick ya kid!

All fun aside be careful out there it's a big kick across the Vine from the West shoreline in a hurricane.

Prowler_Tuber
03-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Sounds like a challenge I'd take you up on and in my 18+ years of float tubing not many can out kick me. Let me know when you wanna fish will cover some water.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
03-19-2012, 09:43 PM
im happy you got home safe.....
Sounds like a challenge I'd take you up on and in my 18+ years of float tubing not many can out kick me. Let me know when you wanna fish will cover some water.

Prowler_Tuber
03-19-2012, 10:58 PM
im happy you got home safe.....

Thanks it really wasn't too bad out there i just knew if never make it back cause the wind was blowing g faster and harder then I was kicking I've been in worse there and I know when to not get in and call it quits thanks!!!

Hitts0n
03-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Yeah gates opened and me and Hometown was out !!

snslarison
03-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Man that made me want to get out there! Well everything but the getting stuck part lol.

LGHT
03-20-2012, 03:10 PM
hahah I was thinking about fishing the harbor on sat and thought who in the heck would be out in that weather.. Now I know!! You guys are hard core!

Luckily you got a ride. Last time I fished that lake I didn't have my sticker in the right place and kewly got in my #$%# about it. It was all good cause I gave it right back to him. In all honesty I appreciate having regulators around I just wish they gave me the benefit of learning the rules before getting all gangster on me!!

On a side note a few of us are setting up a float tube race for prizes and a raffle. I've been freediving for years and have a killer bicycle kick on the tube, but 18 years of tubing dayumm you need to enter!!