PDA

View Full Version : Any one know?

DynoDan
11-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Any one know what day they stock trout @ Cerritos reginal?

Arrow
11-14-2011, 01:17 PM
http://www.dfg.ca.gov/fish/hatcheries/fishplanting/southcoast.asp

etucker1959
11-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Any one know what day they stock trout @ Cerritos reginal?
Nobody is suppose to know what day the DFG stocks in advance. BUT thru my observationally skills, I do know they like to stock trout on Tuesday Mornings. Let's see if I'm right?

manuel149
11-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Last weeks stocking all went to Peck Road Park lake , because the truck got stuck in the mudd so the whole load was dumped there. I had never been there till sunday got there about 3:30. Got my first pole in then it was anounced that they closed @ 4 :(. BTW place is huge.

etucker1959
11-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Last weeks stocking all went to Peck Road Park lake , because the truck got stuck in the mudd so the whole load was dumped there. I had never been there till sunday got there about 3:30. Got my first pole in then it was anounced that they closed @ 4 :(. BTW place is huge.

Was that the catfish truck? It didn't make it to my local pond (La Mirada) at all last week. If it was that solves the mystery of why no catfish were stocked at La Mirada or Cerritos lake among others.

manuel149
11-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Was that the catfish truck? It didn't make it to my local pond (La Mirada) at all last week. If it was that solves the mystery of why no catfish were stocked at La Mirada or Cerritos lake among others.

Yep, thats why.

white belt
11-14-2011, 07:17 PM

Exact same thing happened to me last week. I hate how peck closes the gates 2 hours early.