PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Sierra Video Reports and Adventures

mammothsnowman
08-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Sorry for the selfish promo here, but I think we are about half way to getting it right at: http://easternsierrabentrods.com a few more things need to fall in place for it to all come together... good news is we are close.

Snowman out...

ryanerb
08-17-2007, 09:19 PM
dang, the videos make the site soooo sweet! i love it! keep up the good work, i love watching those vids.

double haul in the fall, comin up!

PINKMEAT
08-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Keep up the great work!!! :D

greeper
08-18-2007, 12:16 PM
cool stuff, I met you a couple of times back in may, once at Carls then once at Upper Twin, you were cruising through trying to get a report.. Cool website, maybe I'll book ya for my Sept. trip.!

Wingnut
08-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Great video, love watching that stuff! :wink:

gwjones00
08-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Great video mammothsnowman! How often are you ploanning on updating? You've definitely made my favorites list.....

mammothsnowman
08-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Great video mammothsnowman! How often are you ploanning on updating? You've definitely made my favorites list.....

Every m-w-f we will have a wake up call video with fishin weather and news.
Then every Thursday we have the bait and fly fishin video reports.

Weekly we plan on getting an adventure video done as we hunt for big fish.

So the answer is just about daily you will get fresh stuff on the web! During the winter we will cut things back a bit, but we will still be taking weekly outings!

Snowman out

PS Come on up for Trout Stock Labor Day Weekend!

beernfish
08-21-2007, 11:14 AM
probably my most favorite web site! :thumb:

Troutoholic
09-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Great website, I probably would have been totally unprepared for the weather / places to fish had it not been for your info. Keep up the GREAT WORK! :thumb:

Headhunter
09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I stopped in PA to see if you were around, and to tell you how much I enjoyed the site, especially the Videos.

Didn't meet you, but I met Susie and the two dogs. And the Alper.

Headhunter
09-11-2007, 05:45 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I stopped in PA to see if you were around, and to tell you how much I enjoyed the site, especially the Videos.

Headhunter
09-11-2007, 05:46 PM