PDA

View Full Version : dvl sunday quick skunk session

kingfish2
11-13-2011, 10:47 AM
Hit up dvl for about 3 hours threw the punker threw the bbz threw the hudd. All from shore and not even a looker. Saw a few other people throwing big baits and not a single fish
A Guy landed a couple nice stripers using bait but no love on lures. 3rd time fishing with swimbaits and I'm thinking of selling off the collection haven't had Amy luck.

fishindude420
11-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Hit up dvl for about 3 hours threw the punker threw the bbz threw the hudd. All from shore and not even a looker. Saw a few other people throwing big baits and not a single fish
A Guy landed a couple nice stripers using bait but no love on lures. 3rd time fishing with swimbaits and I'm thinking of selling off the collection haven't had Amy luck.

Don't give up that easy bro! Ive went 20 plus trips in a row without hooking swimbait fish!lol.Just keep at it and have confidence and you WILL catch big fish. After that first nice fish youll be hooked and more confident then ever! You might even just get that fish of a lifetime :). I went fri and it was super tough as well no one was sticking any that i saw. It could have been this full moon we had that shut them down. I never seem to do well anymore during and after a full moon in the day atleast. some people say they do great on full moons but from my experience they feed well a few days before then just shut down for the week or there feeding pattern changed and they feed more at night. The stripers were there friday we could see them they just didnt wanna eat anything!