PDA

View Full Version : irvine tolling 11-12-2011

Thisfool
11-12-2011, 08:05 PM
hit the vine today with Josh. we trolled it up for a total of 9 fish.

had a couple come on the lead core one on a panther martin and one on a lip ripperz z spoon.

the rest came on cd5 and cd7

5 out of 9 fish came on the black and gold rapala

and all but one fish came from the west shore. the one loan fish not caught at the west shore was caught mid lake.

the big fish was a 3.09 fish with three 2lb fish and the rest were of the smaller kind.

josh snapped a pic of what we thought may be a steel-head. perhaps he will post that up.

ill post up some picks tomorrow of the fillets that are headed for the smoker tomorrow

troutdog
11-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Nice going out there guys, hopefully the grade of fish will get better as the water gets cooler...thanks for the report Travis.

TD

bruce watson
11-12-2011, 08:36 PM
hit the vine today with Josh. we trolled it up for a total of 9 fish.

had a couple come on the lead core one on a panther martin and one on a lip ripperz z spoon.

the rest came on cd5 and cd7

5 out of 9 fish came on the black and gold rapala

and all but one fish came from the west shore. the one loan fish not caught at the west shore was caught mid lake.

the big fish was a 3.09 fish with three 2lb fish and the rest were of the smaller kind.

josh snapped a pic of what we thought may be a steel-head. perhaps he will post that up.

ill post up some picks tomorrow of the fillets that are headed for the smoker tomorrow

This is an example of a great fishing report. For the new fishermen on this site, it gives location of where the fish were biting today, west shore. It gives the techno info for today, CD5s and CD7s trolled. It gives colors that worked for todays water and cloud conditions, black and gold. Short of the water color and thermocline, it tells everything we need to know about Irvine lake for today. For the next couple of days, you have given everyone a good base of information to start fishing without going into it blind.

In other words, this is not just another bragging report.

If you are smart enough to use this info on Sunday, and bring home a nice limit, Don't forget to send Thisfool a little thank-you note.

Job well done Travis

JAG107
11-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Always appreciate a good informative troll report. Thanks Thisfool!

Troutman65
11-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Nice going out there today . Thanks for report

cal45acp
11-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks, Thisfool. Great info, I'll be trolling the lake in about 8hrs. Report to follow.

Thisfool
11-13-2011, 02:48 PM
thanks guys. i kinda almost felt bad that i dint put much excitement into it you know make it a fun read but i was tired. im glad you guys are liking the short simple report i guess ill do them like that more often

Hometown
11-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Great report hope you will be there for the turkey bowl

Thisfool
11-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Great report hope you will be there for the turkey bowl

hell or high water coulnt keep me away.

Hitts0n
11-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Like Bruce said......great report even though people want to see pictures! Most of us know you are good for a report!
And we are glad you took the time out of your busy life to post! West Shore will get 0wned this Trout Seas0n! Let the Trout wars continue!!
See you saturday for the Turkey Bowl 4 !!

Thisfool
11-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Like Bruce said......great report even though people want to see pictures! Most of us know you are good for a report!
And we are glad you took the time out of your busy life to post! West Shore will get 0wned this Trout Seas0n! Let the Trout wars continue!!
See you saturday for the Turkey Bowl 4 !!

lol sorry hits i left my phone in the car. if you want you can feel free to donate a camera to the "help thisfool out foundation" and i can personally guarantee that i will personally take pictures and post them up