PDA

View Full Version : Really annoying advertisement.

smokehound
11-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Is anyone else suddenly getting redirected when they browse the site?

Very annoying.

It was bad enough that you'd place the "remember me" box directly under the top ad, in an effort to get people to miss the box and click the ad. :ROFL:

I forgave the "CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON A FREE IPOD NANO" ads, and the little pop-up to the bottom left, but this is ridiculous. Please fix this!

Now I have to command-period every time I load a forum page.. X(

heydaad
11-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I don't think it's the site, you've got some nasty mal-ware going on your machine. You need to scan your machine with a good anti-virus product. Sounds like you might be using Internet Exporer, which is more susceptible to problems, especially without good anti-virus software.

ityperx
11-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Nope I think its just you, I don't have any problems loading this site. no pop-ups or any ads whatsoever...

smokehound
11-12-2011, 02:19 PM
I don't think it's the site, you've got some nasty mal-ware going on your machine. You need to scan your machine with a good anti-virus product. Sounds like you might be using Internet Exporer, which is more susceptible to problems, especially without good anti-virus software.Nope, only happens on this site. No other sites do this to me.

smokehound
11-12-2011, 02:29 PM
it IS the site doing this: Sends me to "http://adobeflashplayer.uk.to/4f/"

It's because the ad is a flash ad, and now it's being really annoying. Please fix this. It's not my browser, Its not malware, and I already updated adobe last night.

EDIT: problem stopped. Thank you.