PDA

View Full Version : Harbors

bassman909
11-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know if their is a bite going on in np harbor was thinking of hitting it up tonight? Any help would be nice thanks.

CrownTown
11-11-2011, 12:44 PM
I've been going the past couple weeks to the harbor. The only place I was able to get sandies is in the channel between the bait barge and the life gaurd tower. No halibut in a while... Hopefully the colder weather gets them biting again. I usually use plastics but at night consider using a big chunk of muscle you can get from under the docks if you're not having any luck. Fly line it or use a small split shot and you'll get a bunch of spotties, some 3 pounds plus. Also, I've been getting some freaky sized sargo a lot lately...33873 Give it a try and good luck man

bassman909
11-11-2011, 12:47 PM
thanks depending on what the weather does i might be rolling down their tonight

murrieta angler
11-11-2011, 12:52 PM
I've been going the past couple weeks to the harbor. The only place I was able to get sandies is in the channel between the bait barge and the life gaurd tower. No halibut in a while... Hopefully the colder weather gets them biting again. I usually use plastics but at night consider using a big chunk of muscle you can get from under the docks if you're not having any luck. Fly line it or use a small split shot and you'll get a bunch of spotties, some 3 pounds plus. Also, I've been getting some freaky sized sargo a lot lately...33873 Give it a try and good luck man

Nice looking sargo,
They fight real nice!
Robert
<><