PDA

View Full Version : Live from the duct

Double A
11-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Spot 1 - found 1 biter,,, did the cement slide and rolled around in some dirt batter. Off to spot #2. Full report when I make it back home.

yolo
11-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Nice Brian. You are definitely due. Looks like striper weather out there and I'm stuck at home today. Hope spot 2 is a producer too.

Double A
11-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Spot 2 - no love,,, the search continues

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Slay mutha flower SLAY : )

Good luck but it looks like an alrighty fruitfull trip : )

Double A
11-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Tough @ spot 3,,, so I push on

sumojo
11-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Good luck on the slay how you get more hook ups YEEEEeee!!!!!!!

Double A
11-11-2011, 04:31 PM
The journey ended with just the one feesh

great day out there for sure,,, the fish was just a bonus really

i wouldn't have been able to be out there if it wasn't for the men and women who bravely serve our country,,, and who's duty goes underappreciated 364 days a year

nice to hear from the man, the mystery, the legend... KAHN !!!

wish he was there with me,,, would have made this fish look like a peeeeg for sure

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Way ta roll, nice work out there : )

any hookups and especially landed fish ='s success at the duct...

Saweet !

Congrats !

Gary

yolo
11-11-2011, 05:52 PM
The journey ended with just the one feesh

great day out there for sure,,, the fish was just a bonus really

i wouldn't have been able to be out there if it wasn't for the men and women who bravely serve our country,,, and who's duty goes underappreciated 364 days a year

nice to hear from the man, the mystery, the legend... KAHN !!!

wish he was there with me,,, would have made this fish look like a peeeeg for sure

I hope you still have the bucket I gave you instead of throwing the fish in the trunk, lol. I got word from others that were out today and they too hooked up. Sounds like a decent all around day with fish coming from east, in town and out west. Bummer I couldn't get out there myself today. It definitely looked like striper weather.

cutbait
11-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Cool report DA!

You da man!

Lucky Lager
11-11-2011, 09:00 PM
I hope you still have the bucket I gave you instead of throwing the fish in the trunk, lol. I got word from others that were out today and they too hooked up. Sounds like a decent all around day with fish coming from east, in town and out west. Bummer I couldn't get out there myself today. It definitely looked like striper weather.
That one I farmed is still pissing me off, lol.
So much in fact, that I'm heading back out there in the morning with a buddy & his dad. Hit me up if you want to go.

yolo
11-12-2011, 05:24 AM
That one I farmed is still pissing me off, lol.
So much in fact, that I'm heading back out there in the morning with a buddy & his dad. Hit me up if you want to go.

I would love to go but the kids have music recitals today and if I go it will be just a quick hour locally this morning. I don't have enough time to get out your way. Good luck though. I farmed 2 nice ones Thursday morning so I know the feeling. Of course a smaller 4lb stuck and was landed. I wish one of the other two stuck instead, lol.

M@M
03-25-2012, 12:21 PM
One fish is a GREAT day at the Duct for me ..... thanks for the report Double A

CL SmooV
03-25-2012, 06:40 PM
One fish is a GREAT day at the Duct for me ..... thanks for the report Double A

Hey M&M this is an old post my brother. It seems you fell into the FNN Server Crash TwilightZone.

M@M
03-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Hey M&M this is an old post my brother. It seems you fell into the FNN Server Crash TwilightZone.

HaHaHa...I sure did! :Embarrassed: Thanks for the heads up CL Smoov!!