PDA

View Full Version : rancho jurupa 11/10 no pics

angelsfan951
11-10-2011, 02:21 PM
got to the lake with my wife around 9 and fished the front lake. lots of stockers going around the lake in schools. nothing big was caught that i saw.. 1 guy was killing it on a super duper i caught 4 on a thomas buoyant(i think thats how u spell that) and other ppl were using night crawlers under a bober and of course good ol power bait. .. left around 1 and all i can say the lake is looking good they really improved it and it was a great day to fish

white belt
11-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Was there alot of other people fishing? You think there will still be fish on Sat?

angelsfan951
11-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Was there alot of other people fishing? You think there will still be fish on Sat?

their was quiet a few people but once u find the school every1 comes after ur spot but there should be some fish in there. don't fish more then 20 ft they are all close to the edge u will see them follow the lure as u reel in

white belt
11-10-2011, 02:55 PM
their was quiet a few people but once u find the school every1 comes after ur spot but there should be some fish in there. don't fish more then 20 ft they are all close to the edge u will see them follow the lure as u reel in

Cool thanks. This is my first season trout fishing so i appreciate the help.

MexicanPistachio
11-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Good job on the fish. Jurupa is off to a good start, hope it continues. Its also nice to see the county putting money into the park.