PDA

View Full Version : 16 Ft glaspar fishing boat for sale

islandguy2
11-09-2011, 04:08 PM
16 ft classic in good shape, have used this boat once a month for the last year and catch fish evrytime.... I take it to dana point and hunington flats and has never given me any trouble. Motor starts right up and boat handles seas very well. I added a ton of stuff on this boat , it includes GPS unit, bait tank with pump, bilge pump built into hull, Electric panel with 7 switches , lights front and back work good,new steering installed, and trailer!!!! 1800.00 is the asking price and that is a great deal...NEED the money ..I HATE to sell her but hard times are making me do it. Call me at 562-826-6814 if you are sincerely interested. ( the only possible fault is the battery is dying and might need to be replaced , I drift with all this stuff connected for hours , but once motor is started it will run all day). ( I have more pictures but this site does not allow bigger photos , I can email a bunch of photos if your .....pictures are on t a identical post I made on classifieds section of these forums..take a look!!!

TXFAULKNER
04-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Where are you located? I am in texas. Interested in boat. Where are the pictures

tim faulkner
pottsboro, texas

heydaad
04-13-2012, 01:39 PM
TXAULKNER look at the date on the post ... 11-9-2011. FNN lost all data back about that date a while back, it's an old post, and the boat is likely gone.

Riley103
04-27-2012, 05:36 PM
16 ft classic in good shape, have used this boat once a month for the last year and catch fish evrytime.... I take it to dana point and hunington flats and has never given me any trouble. Motor starts right up and boat handles seas very well. I added a ton of stuff on this boat , it includes GPS unit, bait tank with pump, bilge pump built into hull, Electric panel with 7 switches , lights front and back work good,new steering installed, and trailer!!!! 1800.00 is the asking price and that is a great deal...NEED the money ..I HATE to sell her but hard times are making me do it. Call me at 562-826-6814 if you are sincerely interested. ( the only possible fault is the battery is dying and might need to be replaced , I drift with all this stuff connected for hours , but once motor is started it will run all day). ( I have more pictures but this site does not allow bigger photos , I can email a bunch of photos if your .....pictures are on t a identical post I made on classifieds section of these forums..take a look!!!

Thanks you for the post.