PDA

View Full Version : going hesperia lake today

DotA
11-09-2011, 11:52 AM
going hesperia lake today was just wondering hows the bites i heard they stocked yesterday thinking ill go today for night fishing 1-10pm mostly going for trout but im brining catfish stuff aswell what are u guys suggest or input about hesperia lake since the trout been in? i dont go there very much and im concern if i should go or wait tomarrow togo corona or even do both idk lemme know thx alot

etucker1959
11-09-2011, 02:14 PM
going hesperia lake today was just wondering hows the bites i heard they stocked yesterday thinking ill go today for night fishing 1-10pm mostly going for trout but im brining catfish stuff aswell what are u guys suggest or input about hesperia lake since the trout been in? i dont go there very much and im concern if i should go or wait tomarrow togo corona or even do both idk lemme know thx alot

Good or bad please post up a report. It's like that lake doesn't exist any more.

J-Dub
11-09-2011, 03:51 PM
yeah havent heared alot of reports for this lake...i use to love this lake too.if u do go please post a report. try shrimp and the green or white marshmallows for catfish

Trout Daddy
11-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Now that it is cooling off up in the HD ( low 30s at night) and they have gotten a few stocks it should pick up. I'll ne there a few timesnext week and will post up a report.

jpod
11-09-2011, 05:23 PM
let us kno how the fishing goes been wondering about hesperia all year

seal
11-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Use some stink for sure Trout Daddy, you know that though I'm sure.

Trout Daddy
11-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Use some stink for sure Trout Daddy, you know that though I'm sure.

That's a big 10-4. I try without first and make a loop if. I luck I pull out the stink and work my way around twice. I must say this place has some potential. Will be up there on Wed and will post a report