PDA

View Full Version : Whose heading to SARL this saturday ??

Mr T-rex
11-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Maybe i can land a 8lb trout :Dancing Banana: lol

TheHegemon
11-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Maybe i can land a 8lb trout :Dancing Banana: lol

Haha. Hold it out in front of you, that always adds a couple of pounds ;P.

I was thinking of giving it another chance, but since there have been so many good Corona reports we might just head over there instead.

Mr T-rex
11-09-2011, 11:34 AM

I was thinking of giving it another chance, but since there have been so many good Corona reports we might just head over there instead. lol thats what im gonna do.. yeah corona has been good since the first stocking i never been there.. SARL is closer to me so ill rather go there :) ill be there this saturday rain or shine

luckyjr21
11-09-2011, 12:08 PM
its gonna rain rex < I dont know how thats going to affect the way 8lb trout look in pictures . The rain might make them look bigger.

Mr T-rex
11-09-2011, 12:10 PM
its gonna rain rex < I dont know how thats going to affect the way 8lb trout look in pictures . The rain might make them look bigger. even better lol..i can say its a DD trout haha.. any tips for fishing in the rain ??

luckyjr21
11-09-2011, 01:21 PM
yeah try not get wet.

etucker1959
11-09-2011, 01:33 PM

I was thinking of giving it another chance, but since there have been so many good Corona reports we might just head over there instead.

In fairness to SARL there trout big opener is the following week. If you get skunked then it really is the lake's fault.

Mr T-rex
11-09-2011, 01:40 PM
yeah try not get wet. ill keep that in mind aha

vortec_cruiser
11-09-2011, 04:40 PM
... any tips for fishing in the rain ??

If you don't like getting wet, then find some inside entertainment.
However, fish seem to bite better in the rain. Go for it!

Mr T-rex
11-09-2011, 05:07 PM
If you don't like getting wet, then find some inside entertainment.
However, fish seem to bite better in the rain. Go for it!

im there this saturday vortec. any tips such as leader size

luckyjr21
11-09-2011, 05:43 PM
trout are really more active in the rain.I would suggest not paying too much attention on still fishing and go after them with white worms with scent.make that worm jerk a little more than usual and at a faster retreat.

Mr T-rex
11-09-2011, 05:57 PM
trout are really more active in the rain.I would suggest not paying too much attention on still fishing and go after them with white worms with scent.make that worm jerk a little more than usual and at a faster retreat. alright sounds good so white power worms would do the job ?? and also add a scent

luckyjr21
11-09-2011, 06:16 PM
that's fine, but I like trout king worms, they seem to be straighter.white worms work well but play with the colors, bite on-garlic is my go to scent.