PDA

View Full Version : Must have baits!

SKramer
11-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Hey everyone, I am ready to jump in the world of striper fishing! I have been fishing for LM bass my whole life trying to get that DD until I discovered STRIPER!! I figure fishing for big strips I also have the chance of slamming a big largie! I have my big bait set up, Calcutta 400te on a heavy rod, now I just need a list of baits! I know a little, such as ac plugs, z plugs, punkers, and big spooks but any more info will be GREAT!!! But im not too into using live bait, Im all about the artificials. I appreciate any input

Tight Lines,
Scott

sumguyx103
11-08-2011, 05:20 PM
sorry first post.. been reading for a long time.. to add to ur list of big baits.. triple trouts been working for me...

reservoir dog
11-08-2011, 08:59 PM
One word...SHAD

stocker
11-13-2011, 10:47 PM
The Huddleston might not look the most realistic but it SWIMS like a champ. I'd suggest at least having one on hand at all times. Tru Tungsten is a good bait, the hard bodied trout 7 or the 9 inch model. I say this due to the fact that they have a chamber inside of them in which you can add or subtract weight according to the depths that you want to fish. I had one that was amazing since my friend custom painted and tuned it for me--unfortunately lost to the depths. The other would be the Armageddon made by 3:16--that is, if you have the $$$!!!!!