PDA

View Full Version : ** $5.00 OFF Admission For Veterans Day Tournament (flier inside)**

VinePatrol
11-08-2011, 12:09 PM
$5.00 OFF Admission for Veterans Day Tournament! Re-scheduled for November 19th and 20th
This is also a Masters Qualifier!

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i323/Irvine_Lake/Irvine_Lk_11-11-11kewlyone.jpg

hooks
11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Pretty cool,:EyePop:
Thanks guys :Worship:

Bebop
11-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Great job!!!!! I am going to be a Vinenatik

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
11-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Great job!!!!! I am going to be a Vinenatik

Lol its too late for me. IM ALREADY A VINENATIK!

CALFISHER4EVR
11-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Sweet deal!! See ya there..

Ultralight
11-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Would I be correct to assume that it will be jam packed for the Derby day? Nothing wrong with that but just wondering for our potential first trip

Thanks!
UL

troutdog
11-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Would I be correct to assume that it will be jam packed for the Derby day? Nothing wrong with that but just wondering for our potential first trip

Thanks!
UL

It is definitely going to be busy, but not as bad as some of the larger tourneys later in the year. If you plan on shore fishing get there by 3am for a better spot, if you plan on getting a boat you should be good either way. Don't let the tourney keep you from coming out, first time could be the charm for you and you could walk away with some cash money! :Wink:

See you at the lake, nice gesture on the $5 discount btw :Thumbs Up:

TD

candyman
11-09-2011, 12:53 AM

Thanks!
UL

You are right about one thing and thats its going to be pretty crowded. It is going to be the first qualifier of the season so expect a big turn out. That is the exact reason why they chose to postpone it due to weather. Like Troutdog stated if you want a good spot from shore I personally would recommend coming no later than midnight! If you want a prime spot I advise you camp out earlier with all of us from team 57 early and have a great dinner!!! I know I am so I will have a choice to fish from land or tube, or boat if anyone has room. No matter what just enjoy the day and hopefully you catch the big one! Come join us for a great night if not tight lines to you!!